Maggia Dons no longer cast Trap

Options
CrookedKnight
CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
I realized while playing the "Stolen Goods" PvE node a few minutes ago that I couldn't remember seeing a Trap countdown for a while, despite high-level, high-HP Dons as far as the eye can see. I've used OBW in every fight but I'm pretty sure I haven't stolen literally all the black they have. So I checked the enemy AP list and they have 30 black AP but are doing nothing with it, despite empty black tiles sitting on the board.

I'm pretty sure it's been like this through the entire event, not just since the latest patch, but somebody may be able to correct me on that.

Comments

• There is a bug where if the AI has enough AP to cast multiple abilities, but there is no more tiles to put the first ability on, they won't use any ability. Eg, if all your yellow tiles are already covered, and he can't call in any more favors, it stops him from using any other abilities.

You'll see this more easily if you use Storm's Hailstorm and Cap's abilities to write on all the yellow tiles.

It could be something else though.
  • CrookedKnight
    Options
    Tested in the prologue and confirmed that it happens when blue and yellow tiles are open (and that it's not just in the Unstable Iso-8 event).
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've seen them use Trap in the current PvE, on the latest release, so it's definitely not happening *all* the time.
  • CrookedKnight
    Options
    Huh, interesting. I have definitely not seen Trap all day, and I've done at least 4-5 clears of the "Stolen Goods" and "Heist in Spain" nodes, saving the Dons for last each time.

I'm on Android, using a Galaxy S4.