Dropped from alliance

Options
Hi,
I logged in to find out that I was dropped from my friend's alliance. I tried to rejoin, but I keep getting the an error that states "There's a problem with your account. Please contact customer support." I've tried joining public alliances and receive the same message. Halps! Plox.

Comments

• Could you have gotten sandboxed? If you used any cheats, you won't be allowed to join an alliance.
  • I don't know what sandboxed means. I did, however, just recently upgrade my phone (new out of the box). I'm pretty sure I did a few games with my new phone in my alliance.
  • hi

I have exactly the same problem, though I am commander and I absolutely dont cheat, I only buy a few items hero there two days, if purchase is cheating I do not understand anything then.

i'm french icon_e_wink.gif soory for my english

(google translation)
  • I've been dropped by every alliance I've joined. Finally decided to join one after playing for more than a year. Getting frustrated since I've had much higher characters than everyone in some of the alliances I've tried to join. I'm thinking this has to be a bug. Please help!
  • I can't join an alliance. Every time I do, and log out, I get kicked. This is very frustrating since I've been playing this game for over a year and finally decided to join an alliance.
  • Some alliances are picky. Most have requirements. If you don't meet them, they will kick you out. It's not like they know you in real life and alliance spots cost real money, so it's fair. As for Bacon_Bandit, try contacting customer support about your issue.