Why aren't team ups being awarded anymore?

Options
MaskedMan
MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
I have 6 team ups and only got those by asking group for help. 10 games in a row without any team ups dropping.

Makes them even more useless than they were before if they are rare drops. Better off with the old system.

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They still drop, but they are now dropping boosts again as well so that's cut in to the frequency of TU drops. So now they have to split the drops between nothing, a cover, a TU, and boosts. So yes YUs are rarer now, but we get boosts instead which are just as, or more, useful in most situations.
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    They aren't useful if you never get them. I am down to 1 now and no boosts have ever dropped in PvP either. I have only got boosts from story events never in VS except as progression awards. Each fight I get ISO or a 1 or 2 * cover nothing else.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MaskedMan wrote:
    They aren't useful if you never get them. I am down to 1 now and no boosts have ever dropped in PvP either. I have only got boosts from story events never in VS except as progression awards. Each fight I get ISO or a 1 or 2 * cover nothing else.
    And thus is the beauty of random number generators.