Didn't get PVE token, and report button seems to be gone

Options
I hit 4000 in the PVE and got the prize awarded pop-up, but no token. Normally, I'd send a ticket in, but it can't find the envelope on the redesigned interface - it seems like I see it when I initially log in, but it disappears after. Any ideas? Am I missing something obvious here?

Comments

• Apparently the ? button is the new report button; someone mentioned it another thread. I'll try that.
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm having token issues too. I suspect it is because we are hoarders. My game is crashing on the token screen. I tried the new conversation thing in r62, but there's no feedback that let's me know a ticket was submitted or not. I went ahead and sent an email to the address in icex's stickied post as well.
  • I'm having token issues too. I suspect it is because we are hoarders. My game is crashing on the token screen. I tried the new conversation thing in r62, but there's no feedback that let's me know a ticket was submitted or not. I went ahead and sent an email to the address in icex's stickied post as well.

This is the only one I've had a problem with, at least that I'm aware of - my other anniversary ones all dropped ok. Admittedly, like you said, we're hoarders (though not much longer, for me at least), and I could have probably lost 100 standards and I wouldn't be able to tell if it wasn't all at once, since I only have a (presumably) accurate count once every ten tokens.