Screen glitching only on mpq

Options
quadiak
quadiak Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
I wanted to bring awareness to a potential problem where, since the update, my Samsung Galaxy S3 has a completely glitchy screen at all times during mpq, and only mpq. I realize it is possible that this could be a phone problem but all other apps are working flawlessly and I did tried restarting the phone.

This is what it looks like:
63e175f3-8bc8-46b9-8b94-d7360b6eacca.png
Thanks

quad

Comments

• I get this too, but it's not all the time - it just comes and goes, and it's only the text on the screen.
  • quadiak
    Options
    I get this too, but it's not all the time - it just comes and goes, and it's only the text on the screen.
    For me I have never once notice this in almost a year of playing, and only since R61 update. I'm not blaming mpq, just considering a possible potential problem.
  • I just started getting this issue with R61 on my Moto Razr Maxx. Everything was fine until I updated. Since then, I've reinstalled, clean installed, cleared the phone cache and obviously restarted the phone and nothing. It's not too much of an issue, but it does make it annoying to figure out how much hp an enemy has.
  • I just started getting this issue with R61 on my Moto Razr Maxx. Everything was fine until I updated. Since then, I've reinstalled, clean installed, cleared the phone cache and obviously restarted the phone and nothing. It's not too much of an issue, but it does make it annoying to figure out how much hp an enemy has.
  • quadiak
    Options
    This is still happening, I am sure glad I mostly play on my tablet. Hopefully next update solves this problem, even if it is with this particular model phone only.
  • quadiak
    Options
    Post Up-date up date, the android screen is still glitching on Samsung galaxy SIII.

R62 did not fix problem and I wonder if the condition could be related to this R61 note:

Subject: Patch Notes - R61 (Live, 09/24/2014)
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi everyone,

R61 is now live!

Android Only
      - Greatly reduced the size of the initial download on Android. - You're now taken to the correct page when you accept a Facebook invitation to play MPQ on Android.

I am thinking that you may have reduced to much of the initial download icon_lol.gif

Should I be sending a ticket in for this?

thanks,

Quadiak