Powered Up Heroes?

Options
Unknown
edited December 2013 in MPQ Tips and Guides
What does "Powered Up" heroes in recruitment mean? Are the covers any different from standard recruitment tokens other than the guarantee of a 2*?

Comments

• DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This means that the only heroes that can be pulled from this pack are the ones that are currently powered up in the Hulk event- which would be Cap, Punisher, Wolverine 2*, and Spiderman IIRC. Hulk is powered up too, but you can't get him until the Gamma Bomb pack re-opens up.
  • Is the likelihood of pulling a Punisher cover any better than it would be from a standard pull? Or is it still pretty much a small miracle?
    And does a "powered up" character mean something different within the context of the Hulk missions?
  • i bought 2 and got a punisher in the 2nd pack. it's not really an increased chance vs a heroic, I believe, but there's less 3 stars to possibly get.
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    ApolloAndy wrote:
    Is the likelihood of pulling a Punisher cover any better than it would be from a standard pull? Or is it still pretty much a small miracle?
    And does a "powered up" character mean something different within the context of the Hulk missions?

Well, because there are very few heroes to be gotten from the pack, the likelihood of a Punisher is much higher than for a regular or heroic pack.
    And powered up in terms of the Hulk mission? Well, this just means that the characters receive bonuses to damage when used in the Hulk missions. I'm not sure why these specific characters were chosen- probably because they have some significance to the storyline?