Screenshots In Your Posts. How?

IamTheBiggs
IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
I've seen some folx post screenshots in their posts from time to time, but I have not figured out how to do that here using just a phone. Can anyone give me some pointers?

Comments

• Hi there,

Our forum does not support image hosting, you need to host your image on an image hosting site (below are a couple examples ones)

tinypic.com/
    imgur.com/
    photobucket.com/

Once you hosted your image, the site will give you a link to it. You can then place it between the two [/img] so it would look something like this
    OJWlCqi.png

PLEASE NOTE, make sure your image is not offensive or it will be remove and you may get banned.

You can find a whole list of image hosting sites here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ph ... g_websites
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Okay, I have Photobucket which I tried to use, and I couldn't make it work. I'll give it another whack tho'.
    Thanx kindly.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Okay, I have Photobucket which I tried to use, and I couldn't make it work. I'll give it another whack tho'.
    Thanx kindly.

When you're viewing your image on Photobucket, on the right side, it says "Share Links" and under that it will say "IMG". If you click that box, it will copy the text to your clipboard and you can right-click and paste that into a post.