Did a stupid thing involving new phone

Options
Installed Puzzle Quest on a new phone, and had a brain fart and set up Facebook on the MPQ app. This is the same FB that I had on the MPQ app on my old phone.

So now I can't take my old saved data and put it on the new phone. I made a ticket with D3 about this, but is there any other work-around for this? Thankfully I can still play - just on my old phone. I'd love to get everything on one phone, obviously.

Comments

• It looks like all I need is for the Facebook backup to be "erased" so that I can redo it with the old phone, then download it to the new phone.

Anyone know of a way of doing this without getting D3 involved? They still haven't replied to my service request e-mail.
  • Can you delete the app off the new phone and just re-install?
  • Can you delete the app off the new phone and just re-install?

I deleted the app but haven't reinstalled. I'll try that but I'm going to guess once the FB back-up save is there, it's there...I tried re-doing the back up from my old phone after uninstalling on the new, but it's still saying there's a back-up that needs to be loaded (and won't let me overwrite it, obviously - that'd be too easy).
  • I mean, I'll have to find my own work-around at some point, because D3's tech support still haven't e-mailed me back.

Which is frankly ridiculous - I don't know how many tickets they're handling but I shouldn't have to wait three business days for something other than an automated response.