Disclaimer for youtube videos about MPQ

Options
I'm uploading a couple of videos of this game on youtube. What kind of disclaimer should I put in the description? My channel is not monetized btw.

For now I'm putting this: "I don't own Marvel, Marvel Puzzle Quest, its characters or anything related to them."

I think there must be another clause with "They are all trademarks of Marvel, Demiurge?, D3Publisher?...". Not sure how it must be exactly. Hopefully a dev can clear it up for me or our community manager.

Comments

• jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How about the little blurb from http://www.d3publisher.us/legals.asp
    © 2005-2014 D3Publisher of America, Inc. D3Publisher and its logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of D3Publisher of America, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

Obviously, I'm only a netizen trying to help out. I've got no clue if this would be sufficient to CYA. icon_razz.gif
  • Thanks. I put this under my videos.
    Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.

© 2005-2014 D3Publisher of America, Inc. D3Publisher and its logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of D3Publisher of America, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

I don't own Marvel, Marvel Puzzle Quest, its characters or anything related to them.

I didn't even know Disney owned Marvel. It seems as if they own everything now icon_razz.gif
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    KevinMark wrote:
    Thanks. I put this under my videos.
    Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.

I don't own Marvel, Marvel Puzzle Quest, its characters or anything related to them.

I didn't even know Disney owned Marvel. It seems as if they own everything now icon_razz.gif

Disney acquired Marvel like 5 years ago.