Game down for anyone else?

Options
2»

Comments

• FoxInSox wrote:
    Me too. Was #1 in the avengers tournament with an 80 point cushion. I better not fall out of the top 5 as a result.

If it's down for everyone it wont be a problem.
  • FoxInSox wrote:
    Me too. Was #1 in the avengers tournament with an 80 point cushion. I better not fall out of the top 5 as a result.

I think everyone is locked out, but if it disconnected mid match you might lose points.
  • I just got bumped down to 2nd place too just before the crash -__-
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Keeps going in and out, Elementalor you're at #6 with 17 minutes to go.

Edit: #5 with 15 minutes left
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    I'm in second and I am WINNING this **** bracket don't even

come onnnn you can do this server
  • Came back up..says "no missions available" :/
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Only Earth's Mightiest is down for me... I wonder why? No Man's Land and The Hulk are both fine.

Edit: Aaaaand now it's back up. How odd.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Went down for me.

I did the first Hulk event for the 50 points and the free heal. I got credit for completing the event but got no points and no Health Pack. Now the first fight is marked as complete and I still have 0 points. Fun times.
  • I loss 32 spots ****!!! Top 5 to 37 **** I say
  • Oh goody, so on top of messed up PvP scoring they take down the servers 20 minutes before the end of a tournament. Nice. I was having to battle my way back up from being knocked down from #2 to #45-ish in an hour and a half.
  • Game still running for me. Wonder if it could be a localized issue? Not 100% sure, just assumption here.
  • YES...made top 5..lol
  • What is the deal with the end of events I swear I'm done playing the mini events I sick of the scoring system the match making is terrible the progress rewards are impossible to reach past 1000 and now on top of all that a system crash knocks me out of the top 30 I had to fight 4 time just to get back to 16. No more mini events for me
  • Pretty upset about this one. I always set aside the last 30 minutes to do my final push, and I could have gotten way more points to land top 5 had the servers not gone out. As it stood, I still had 3x health packs to burn when tournament closed.
  • I saw a couple of the loading screens with the percentage counters. I'm assuming they pushed out a patch. They just happened to pick a very bad time to do so.
  • Pretty upset about this one. I always set aside the last 30 minutes to do my final push, and I could have gotten way more points to land top 5 had the servers not gone out. As it stood, I still had 3x health packs to burn when tournament closed.

True, but i ended up losing way more points than i gained back. So it was meh anyways.