Every page... loading

Options
I just updated to the new Android version of the game and pretty much everything has to load. Opened the game, had to load. Started the Doc Ock event, had to load first. Opened a sub-event, has to load first. Every battle, has to load first. The background music changes as soon as you start, but the fight itself has to load first. I'd rather have the large initial file for the game than have to go through this for everything.

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    x6_724 wrote:
    I just updated to the new Android version of the game and pretty much everything has to load. Opened the game, had to load. Started the Doc Ock event, had to load first. Opened a sub-event, has to load first. Every battle, has to load first. The background music changes as soon as you start, but the fight itself has to load first. I'd rather have the large initial file for the game than have to go through this for everything.

Hi x6_724,

An update from the developers:

The extended load times some users have experienced are temporary and should only be a first-time occurrence after patching. Loading should revert to normal as you continue to play. Additionally, you should not experience increased loading times with future patches. If you continue to have loading issues please let us know.

Please refer to this thread:
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16717