Thread vanished, why?

Options
herm1978
herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
I made a suggestion in the suggestion part (I suggested a way of seeing how much health in % characters have left) of this forum.

Now it is gone icon_e_sad.gif

I just have to assume it is not against the forum rules to post suggestions, so what happened?

Comments

• Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I cannot say with any certainty why, but I assume that it is because that has been suggested multiple times. Before making a suggestion, you should use the search function at the top of the page and add your thoughts to a previously existing thread. This is important because it is easier for the developers to gauge the support for a suggestion if there is a single thread with dozens of posts dating back months in time than it is for them to collate multiple threads with two or three posts each.
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    relevant bits from the forum rules:

6. We reserve the right to delete any material that we deem inappropriate for our forums.

9. Please don’t restart discussions that already exist. Before starting a new thread, search our forums to see if a similar topic already exists. If you find one, contribute your content to the thread that is already established.
  • herm1978
    herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    That does not seem to be what happend since I couldn't find any such suggestions from before.

I'd be less surprised if my thread vanished when someone deleted all the spam (since the spam seems to be gone). Though how it could be taken for spam with 2 replies, i don't know.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    herm1978 wrote:
    I made a suggestion in the suggestion part (I suggested a way of seeing how much health in % characters have left) of this forum.

Now it is gone icon_e_sad.gif

I just have to assume it is not against the forum rules to post suggestions, so what happened?

Hi herm1978,

Your topic was mistakenly moved in our ongoing efforts to remove spam and organize the boards, etc. My apologies. You'll find it back in Suggestions once again.