Help!

Options
I updated to my new phone and for some reason I can't recover my account! Please help!!!

Comments

• Did you back up to Facebook on the old phone? If you did, log back in to facebook. If you didn't, you need to contact customer service.
  • I did, I have back up checked and everything, but when I log in to the game I get a brand new game
  • When it starts up on the new device, are you doing "log in to facebook" from the load screen?
  • It didnt give me that option, it just started a new game unless I have to beat the tutorial first which I didn't do
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    reset the game data, open the application, skip the intro, DON'T HIT THE GLOWY THING. Go to the gears button for settings and link the game to facebook. The popup is very poorly worded, just accept it. Wait patiently. Cross fingers. You should now be connected to your account.
  • It says backup to Facebook, if I back up, wouldn't it override my save if back up to FB?
  • TraxxofAOT wrote:
    It says backup to Facebook, if I back up, wouldn't it override my save if back up to FB?

No, it'll give you a "save found. Load Save? y/n" popup and you choose to load save. It's poorly worded.
  • It tells me there is a save already there and I will overwrite my Facebook save if I do that
  • How do I delete all the MPQ data from this phone and make it as if this was freshly installed, I assume that there is a conflict because I started MPQ the first time attempting to load my save but it started a new game, I haven't gone farther then that so I'm assume it sees the new game here and thinks it's a save and if I try to sync to Fb It'll over ride my other save that's already there
  • Trying to post a picture, it says there is a conflict
  • At this point, you need to contact customer service.
  • I did, how long does it take for them to replay it's been close to 12 hours
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    TraxxofAOT wrote:
    I did, how long does it take for them to replay it's been close to 12 hours

Hi TraxxofAOT,

Customer Service does their best to assist you within 24 hours or less. However, please allow 24-72 hrs response time.
    If you haven't heard back after that, please let me know.

Thanks!
  • Cragger
    Options
    Cragger wrote:
    The popup is very poorly worded, just accept it.

C'mon man, I warned you.
  • It's coming up on 48 hours with no reply :-/
  • Cragger
    Options
    seriously, go back and read my description. it will work. just trust me that the wording of the warning in the game is wrong. it is warning you that your local save game (the one you don't want) will be replaced with the one backed up to facebook (the one you want).
  • Craggers your freaking awesome... They need to change that damn wording... It's Horrid
  • Cragger
    Options
    you are welcome.

Can we get a sticky? This seems to be the most often asked and easily answered question around here.