New Missions after Dark Avengers

When will there be new missions posted after Dark Avengers? I've already beat all of the missions in the Prologue multiple times so that the only things I could win are boosts which I don't really need now.

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    The current Event (Unstable Iso-8) is the first of new Episodes post Dark Avengers storyline-wise.
  • I'm playing the Unstable Iso-8, the Dark Avengers Tournament and the S.H.I.E.L.D Versus, but I was asking more of the normal levels. Are there going to be any more normal levels in the Rise of H.A.M.M.E.R or some other tab after Prologue?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    arobic8 wrote:
    I'm playing the Unstable Iso-8, the Dark Avengers Tournament and the S.H.I.E.L.D Versus, but I was asking more of the normal levels. Are there going to be any more normal levels in the Rise of H.A.M.M.E.R or some other tab after Prologue?
    Probably not the Prologue, since that's the starter branch for the story. The rest of the story is spooling out in timed Events as we move forward. For the near future, expect those Events to be how the additional story chapters become available. It's always possible <Not an announcement or promise> that we could retool these missions later on as permanents </Not an announcement or promise> but for the moment, that's how things are running.
  • IceIX wrote:
    arobic8 wrote:
    I'm playing the Unstable Iso-8, the Dark Avengers Tournament and the S.H.I.E.L.D Versus, but I was asking more of the normal levels. Are there going to be any more normal levels in the Rise of H.A.M.M.E.R or some other tab after Prologue?
    Probably not the Prologue, since that's the starter branch for the story. The rest of the story is spooling out in timed Events as we move forward. For the near future, expect those Events to be how the additional story chapters become available. It's always possible <Not an announcement or promise> that we could retool these missions later on as permanents </Not an announcement or promise> but for the moment, that's how things are running.

Glad I'm active now; it would suck to be a new player and miss out on the story because the timed events disappeared.
  • Ice, I really appreciate how active you've been on the boards. You obviously enjoy keeping us entertained.
  • hogunner wrote:
    Glad I'm active now; it would suck to be a new player and miss out on the story because the timed events disappeared.
    I think it's cool for the "world" to be dynamic and ever changing. As long as they consistently update it.

What were the earliest of events? I started playing during the Venom tournament.
  • Maybe they can archive the event missions to become normal missions, with similar rewards except for the rare cards. This way, people who join later won't miss out on the storyline.

For example, if purple Spiderman is deemed to be exclusive, you can take it out once the missions are archived.
  • hogunner wrote:
    I think it's cool for the "world" to be dynamic and ever changing. As long as they consistently update it.

What were the earliest of events? I started playing during the Venom tournament.
    The Unstable ISO event is the first storyline event that will, it appears, disappear and be non-playable for anyone that missed it. The PvP tournaments do not have any storyline elements.
  • Well its not like you miss any mey moments on the story. Dark Avengers harvesting ISO around the world, Juggernaut joins...thats it:)
  • johangsl wrote:
    Well its not like you miss any mey moments on the story. Dark Avengers harvesting ISO around the world, Juggernaut joins...thats it:)

I agree that (for me at least) while the story is fun and entertaining, it isn't the reason I play the game; still if I'm playing the game and missed part of the story, it would really bug me even if it was a relatively insignificant part. I know this isn't the case for everyone, some people don't mind coming into a movie 1/3 of the way through but I'm not one of those lol. I either want to see it all from start to finish or not see it at all. icon_razz.gif
  • IceIX wrote:

It would be nice to see these missions recycled somehow for additional content -- hopefully doing that would be less than creating additional story content from scratch. And it would be nice for those of us who got the freaking bonus rewards to get the other rewards from the various battles.