HTC ONE top 2 row bug

Options
I've been playing this game almost since it's been offered on android and now after the latest patch the top 2 rows of tiles don't respond the way they should when I try to move them. Half the the time when I select a tile it'll act as if I picked one diagonally in a random direction tile away from it. The rest of the time they act as if I didn't touch them making me frustrated and tapping the same area a couple times to get it to recognize that I want to select one causing all kinds of stupid matches that I wouldn't have made and costing me matches that I had in the bag. I have done every screen test that I can find to make sure there are no dead pixels and that the touch screen is correctly calibrated, uninstalled and reinstalled MPQ and cleared out cache on my phone to make sure it's running at optimum efficiency. No luck, the screen works perfectly fine when I use it for literally anything else. Also I would constantly use a microfiber cloth to make sure no smudges were getting in the way, and still no luck. Anybody else having a problem like this on their HTC ONE or any other cell phone?

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sadly, the best thing I can suggest is to contact Customer Support. I would also suggest including information such as your Android Version.