Rags/Mags/?

DirigiblePilot
DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
So I was thinking: many people seem to think that Ragnarok, Magneto, and a third filler character is an awesome team. But there is another character who follows the naming convention used when the team is abbreviated as Rags/Mags/somone...
Bag-man! icon_e_biggrin.gif
Rags/Mags/Bags! Guys, this is the ultimate combo we've all been searching for! Everyone start using it, now!
But really, what if this could be turned into a tournament idea? It would be close to No Holds Barred in style, except that anybody using Ragnarok or Magneto (or both) on their team must also use Bag-man. It could help to even the playing field a bit, because the high-level players with Rags or Mags might have to find other options, and it could lead to more diversity.
And as a footnote, please don't take this too seriously. It was just something funny I thought of while musing upon the mysteries of the universe, and the tournament would probably get a lot of people mad.
Cheers!

Comments

• I'm away from my phone right now so I can't verify but is one of Bags' colors purple? If so he would tank purple for Mags icon_mrgreen.gif
  • You know... It sounds better as mags rags bags. Sounds like a cheap Mexican dollar tree.
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Yes, bags does have purple-the ability is Switcheroo, in case you cared.