Losing Token/Covers

Options
Hey guys,

i got a huge problem in the past days. After Season 5, where i should get 3 Herotoken my app crashed. After the restart i got nothing as reward for the whole season. That was annoying, but okay i could live with that.
Now I am 21 in the mightys event and won 2 storm mohahawk. Opening the first Cover, app crached no mohahawks and any reward for me.

I can't understand why it is happening so often right now, i'm playing for a long time and this is really annoying, because you can't move forward, if all that you are winning is lost.

So my questions are, why does this App craches by getting token and rewards, anyone else got that problem? Especially it's just started after season 5 on my device. / Htc Sensation.
And second, is there any way to get these covers back? I guess it isn't realistic, but hope dies last.

( Sorry for my bad english, haven't used it for a while, but i hope my concern is understandable)

Comments

• Contact support via the mail icon on the home screen. I've gotten the wrong rewards before
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Same thing happened to me on Earth's Mightiest:

I got top 25, picked up the green 3* Storm cover, then had bad cell reception in my office. I did not get her black cover, ISO, or HP. I turned in a CS mail yesterday, and I will update y'all when/if they get back to me.