HP Suck : The Sequel!

Options
daveomite
daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Presented without Comment.

b7zbsk.jpg

Comments

• I love these. I know mpq would never do it, but they asked about art. O wish they'd do something funny like this for events.

Talk about HP sucks. I'm not buying health packs, but I had to drop 700 large for colossus' roster slot.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Without a doubt my favorite and maybe only reason to visit the forums!

Dave you rock! Keep it up! I need to see this get a minimum of 150 thumbs up before season 5 ends......
  • daveomite
    Options
    I love these. I know mpq would never do it, but they asked about art. O wish they'd do something funny like this for events.

Talk about HP sucks. I'm not buying health packs, but I had to drop 700 large for colossus' roster slot.

Lol...thank you! And I understand...750 for my next slot, ugh.
  • daveomite
    Options

Dave you rock! Keep it up! I need to see this get a minimum of 150 thumbs up before season 5 ends......

Haha! 150 thumbs up is quite a reach....are there really that many forum users now? Lol. KIDDING! icon_rolleyes.gif

Seriously though...thank you! Just hope people get a kick out of it.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    daveomite wrote:

Haha! 150 thumbs up is quite a reach....are there really that many forum users now? Lol. KIDDING! icon_rolleyes.gif

Seriously though...thank you! Just hope people get a kick out of it.

Well, at the very least I just upvoted it #25 and made it green for you. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thank you guys!! Please keep the upvotes coming for Dave and get him even greener lol!

Dave is an extremely talented artist and works very hard on these pieces. We all should welcome and support all positive and creative efforts that are made here. Especially ones that make us smile!

Now let's go for at least 100 thumbs up for him!
    ( I don't know if we even have 150 forumites lol, sorry Dave )
  • Ares Daken Juggernaut

With the current PvP as a featured hero, of course
  • Kingofpopcorn
    Kingofpopcorn Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    This game hase become realy to hard.
    Since r60 I lose a lot more fights than before.
    I used to enjoy this game and spend money but it s over since a few weeks. Seriously most of the time I make a match 3 and get 3 Ap. CPU gets 3/1/3/5/3 Every turn... I didnt realised that it was impossible to play well without spending hp in boosts.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    I'm not buying health packs, but I had to drop 700 large for colossus' roster slot.
    Well, he is called Colossus. You're lucky he only takes up one roster slot.