Prologue and covers

Options
Unknown
edited December 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
If a new mission or two is/are added to the single player prologue is there any possibility we can get some of the missions to have cover awards?

Specifically Loki, both magnetos, spidey, hood, doom and rag. With hulk all over the place that would be nice too.

Awhile back I pulled a doom out of a standard pack around the 3rd day I played the game and just pulled a Loki about 4 minutes ago. Loki got me thinking that doom still sits at level 15 1 level black power.

How or where do you get covers for these cats? Random pulls?

I have seen a few as awards in the events but they always seem to be top 15 stuff.

Comments

• Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You need to be looking for opportunities to obtain heroic tokens, which have a higher chance of yielding a 3* character. You can get these in lightning rounds and as progression rewards in various events/tournaments. You can also win covers for classic Magineto, Hood, Doom, Loki, and Ragnarok in their respective lightning rounds, but they are really competitive and you probably need to build up your roster a bit before trying to compete for the top prizes in those (though there are the aforementioned heroic as well as diabolical tokens to shoot for).
  • kids these days, want everything on a silver platter =/
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I wish I was a kid. It would be nice to do it all over with the way things are now.

Instead I have played the hell out of this game and dropped $60 on it and still have a level 15 doom with 1 cover.

Thanks for the info misguided. Yeah those last lightning rounds were nuts.

And if they can't add them as rewards could they add them as paid options just like upgrading an already unlocked power cover?
  • Build up your 2* team. Then get fast enough to boost into diabolic packs in lightning round(or top 25). Or get really lucky with pulls. Profit!
  • Yeah I have a pretty good team but it's the standard Thor wolvey im40 cap spidey thing.

I think part of the reason there is a lack of squad variety is due to the fact that only a few people have found/won some of these more "rare" covers.
  • The game is matching you with people of similar time-investment. Trust me there are tons of people with covers.
  • Most of my three star covers have been won via lightning rounds (diabolical tokens) or top ten finishes in weekend tournaments,

A small handful have come via tokens.

I bought a few more through HP upgrades.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    The game is matching you with people of similar time-investment. Trust me there are tons of people with covers.

Ahh, ok, interesting. Now I see why hitting skip 37 times finally finds me a squad without Thor.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    The game is matching you with people of similar time-investment. Trust me there are tons of people with covers.

Ahh, ok, interesting. Now I see why hitting skip 37 times finally finds me a squad without Ragnarok and Spidey.

Fixed. Except not true because hitting skip 37 times just finds me the same 6 people 6 times with one remaining.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Slightly off topic, would there be any more missions added in prologue (even if it is called prologue)? It would be pretty neat to reintroduce The Hunt (basically recycle from events).
  • Marty17 wrote:
    Slightly off topic, would there be any more missions added in prologue (even if it is called prologue)? It would be pretty neat to reintroduce The Hunt (basically recycle from events).

We were told a while back that the near-future plan is to add to the story via events, as with the Hunt and Hulk events.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    It still would be nice to be able to do more missions not on a time table. Like when I'm waiting for time to pass so my rubberbanding points are higher. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I too would like to see a new tab that says Chapter 1 or something like that. Although, I don't really expect that while the game remains in "preview". It would be nice to have more single player content.