Lies versus Birds - Loki transform only 4 Falcon's tiles

Options
If Falcon cast Bird Strike Loki's Trickery transform only 4 shield tiles. Don't be so.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    OTERSEY wrote:
    If Falcon cast Bird Strike Loki's Trickery transform only 4 shield tiles. Don't be so.
    To be more precise - Loki can't transform the tiles "enhanced" by Falcon yellow power.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    OTERSEY wrote:
    To be more precise - Loki can't transform the tiles "enhanced" by Falcon yellow power.

Falcon improved only 3 tiles at once. I don't transform all his shields and with and without enemies yellow match.

UPD. If tiles fewer than 4 Loki transforms improved ones too. So that is not the problem.
  • Unknown
    Options
    This is a bug, right? I used to use Loki a lot, when Patch was my only covered 3*, and he's always transformed all tiles.

EDIT: it's not that he won't change improved tiles, it's that he'll only change four. Just observed the behavior against IM35 in the Simulator, who had cast two Armored Assaults.

This is either a new bug or a stealth nerf.

Also, OP, I would suggest you change your thread title to something that describes the problem better. The mods who scan this forum aren't going to know what "Lies versus Birds" means.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    wathombe wrote:

This is bug. In other modes and God of Lies tourney all works correct (test on Daken, Bullseye, Spidey and Patch).
    wathombe wrote:
    Also, OP, I would suggest you change your thread title to something that describes the problem better. The mods who scan this forum aren't going to know what "Lies versus Birds" means.

Done. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    OTERSEY wrote:
    wathombe wrote:

This is bug. In other modes and God of Lies tourney all works correct.

Thanks for confirming. I couldn't remember if I had observed it working correctly in the PvP.

However, it's not just Falcon. I just had him only transform four of IM35's protect tiles on node 10 of the Simulator. Maybe it's connected to the buff in the Simulator event?
    OTERSEY wrote:
    wathombe wrote:

Done. icon_e_wink.gif

Thanks! You kept the clever phrase AND added information! icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    The situation right after trickery: icon_e_sad.gif

2014_05_04_00001.jpg
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    blergh another buggy character. Ares, Patch, Panther, now Falcon...
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    blergh another buggy character. Ares, Patch, Panther, now Falcon...
    Don't forget IW's invisible bug! and the moonstone / captain America bug!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Its a feature. Loki is too OP. We needed a character that could mitigate loki's awesomeness.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Loki? OP? Nerflovers is completely gonna crazy...
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Bump. Seems Loki has a new bug, against classic Magneto's Coercive Field (can't converse all enemy protect tiles). What the kitty, poor Loki doesn't need bugs nerfing him even further. Fix ASAP, please!
  • It's definitely not new. I used Trickery a couple PVEs ago on a field full of Bullseye protect tiles, and it didn't even convert half of them. I'm not sure what exactly breaks it.