Graphics "missing" after R60 update - Motorola?

Options
ProfessorGumby
ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
iowaopoly wrote:
I am experiencing large purple patches withing the gameplay that obscure most of the screen. Almost as though graphics were missing from the patch. I use a Motorola Droid Maxx and it was working fine just before the patch. Now it is unplayable.

Can you make a screen shot and post it to Bugs?

Having the same issue on my Motorola Droid Razr Maxx (Android version 4.1.2)...

... ticket opened with Customer Service.

Comments

• Here is a screenshot of the Issue on my Motorola Droid Maxx
    This happens on just about every screen

q3GARba.png
  • I'm experiencing the same problem on an Xperia SP. All hero icons look like this, so do all tiles on the field apart from team ups.

Should I file a separate ticket?
  • I say yes because the more tickets the better chance they will take a look at it sooner........as we plummet down the event ranks lol
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    iowaopoly wrote:
    I say yes because the more tickets the better chance they will take a look at it sooner........as we plummet down the event ranks lol
    Is it unplayable?
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    iowaopoly wrote:
    I say yes because the more tickets the better chance they will take a look at it sooner........as we plummet down the event ranks lol
    Is it unplayable?

Mine certainly is unplayable. All colored tiles look the same (purple/black combo), and TU tiles are plain purple.

I fumbled through one seed team in a LR and would have to wait for the game to highlight a tile swap. It was a little like Christmas though... swap the suggested tiles and see which color of AP you get!

Did finally receive a response from support that the game will need to be deleted and reinstalled... oh well... I think the 48-hour wait has helped me shed the "compulsion" to play every waking moment. icon_e_wink.gif