MPQ needs some new elements

Options
Unknown
edited September 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I have been playing MPQ more than a year, and seen many vets dropped the game though I am still playing. The game has become repeative to me: PvE events are repeative without new stories recently, only awarding players with new chars; So do PvP events. D3P has made many efforts to release new chars recently, which I appreciate. However, I think I want the game to have some new elements like when D3P introduced the Alliance feature, maybe a new mode?

Comments

• hurcules
    Options
    I have been playing MPQ more than a year, and seen many vets dropped the game though I am still playing. The game has become repeative to me: PvE events are repeative without new stories recently, only awarding players with new chars; So do PvP events. D3P has made many efforts to release new chars recently, which I appreciate. However, I think I want the game to have some new elements like when D3P introduced the Alliance feature, maybe a new mode?
    Team-up is supposed to be the new feature that is on par with alliance, according to IceIX.
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I liked the way they introduced deadpool and I liked his PVE story mode, which is also pretty recent. Not talking about new types of PVP like balance of power etc. But I agree, as commented also in other threads - the game needs to evolve