S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm just got the second in the X-force range, where you get the three colors at 149/165/180.

What bums me out is after that: BP yellow @195 (already maxed), DD purple @ 210 (no one wants), IM Red @ 235 (already maxed), Psy Red @ 250.

I'm no day 166, and have no daily reward to look forward to until day 250 (at which point I probably won't need it). The heroic token drop rates certainly doesn't give me anything to look forward to! HP as random is a pretty low drop as well.

If folks stick around for 150 days, they should get the 4*'s. I'd like them to do the same thing they do with X-force: all three IW's, all three Fury's. Also wish they would put these rewards a bit closer after 200 days, they seem to get farther apart after that point.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Houtro wrote:
    In a few days I will receive the 135 reward (Blue c Mags), but since will happen a change of colour what I will get!? The yellow one!?

Thanks!

Good point, though as a hunch I would say you are theoretically right. Please let us know when the update goes through and you find out!
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    yogi_ wrote:
    Good point, though as a hunch I would say you are theoretically right. Please let us know when the update goes through and you find out!

Of course. I will gladly contribute!
  • DroidDoes
    DroidDoes Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Nellobee wrote:
    I hope they do something cool like a 10xHeroic for day 365. Playing for a year seems like a milestone they should commemorate.

Agreed! It would be a nice touch, especially for us long-timers. Show of hands, how many have been playing for 300+ straight days? Currently on 316.

Mine has up to day 325 showing which is the usual Friday Heroic token
  • nice DroidDoes!

i'm on 315 think i started a day late.

the 365 heroic 10 pack would be nice, hopefully they will reward us long timers icon_e_smile.gif
  • DroidDoes
    Thanks OTP08! I'm sure the others pretty much have a lock on this thread but I'll help out any way I can
  • DroidDoes
    On a random forum/HTML note, anyone know why my first post with the quote from nellobee doesn't look like everyone else's? Don't know much about programming, but just went to nellobee's post, hit the quote with reply button, added my text and hit submit
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    DroidDoes wrote:
    On a random forum/HTML note, anyone know why my first post with the quote from nellobee doesn't look like everyone else's? Don't know much about programming, but just went to nellobee's post, hit the quote with reply button, added my text and hit submit

You need 5 posts for full privileges.
  • DroidDoes
    Gotcha; thanks for the heads-up!
  • 325 is a measly heroic? Thafugg?
  • Can anyone see if 326 is a cover?
  • jojeda654
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Can anyone see if 326 is a cover?

Not yet. Today was 318 for me and I can still only see 325.
  • Maybe they are doing another 10 day skip to get lined up for 365 (335-350-365)
  • DroidDoes
    Day 321 for me and still not showing past 325...
  • jojeda654
    No cover on 326. icon_neutral.gif
    QDrQV7sl.png
  • DroidDoes
    jojeda654 wrote:
    No cover on 326. icon_neutral.gif
    QDrQV7sl.png

Beat me to the punch! You and I are on the same day icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • This would be a good topic for our new community relations dude to investigate and let us know what's going on with.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    yogi_ wrote:
    Houtro wrote:
    In a few days I will receive the 135 reward (Blue c Mags), but since will happen a change of colour what I will get!? The yellow one!?

Thanks!

Day 135 It's the yellow (Coercive Field)
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Houtro wrote:
    yogi_ wrote:
    Houtro wrote:

Thanks!

Day 135 It's the yellow (Coercive Field)

Thanks!!!
  • I think 165 probably needs to be black xforce