PVP defense questions

Options
Unknown
edited September 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi guys!

Maybe some well informed guys can help me.

1.) When i play my last PVP match and i level some of these guys after that, will my PVP opponents get the leveld versions, or only the version what i used last?

2.) PVP teams on defense use Team Ups. Do they have random, or do they use the Team Ups i have used my last PVP match? I ask, because i often fight without team ups and so i would lose some strength if my PVP defense team wouldnt have any Team Ups.

3.) When deadpool has his points over 28k, will he use all whales on defense? I mean i guess not, because this would be WAY to powerful icon_e_biggrin.gif

Thx icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    Options
    coRexx wrote:
    Hi guys!

Maybe some well informed guys can help me.

1.) When i play my last PVP match and i level some of these guys after that, will my PVP opponents get the leveld versions, or only the version what i used last?

2.) PVP teams on defense use Team Ups. Do they have random, or do they use the Team Ups i have used my last PVP match? I ask, because i often fight without team ups and so i would lose some strength if my PVP defense team wouldnt have any Team Ups.

3.) When deadpool has his points over 28k, will he use all whales on defense? I mean i guess not, because this would be WAY to powerful icon_e_biggrin.gif

Thx icon_e_smile.gif

1) Version used last.
    2) Random - not related to what you had equipped
    3) Stongly suspect the answer is no, but can't confirm.