No lightning rounds in steam version?

Options
I'm posting for a friend I've been talking to... she plays on the steam version, I play on my android phone. She's heard me talking about the lightning rounds, and the timers for the PVP tourneys, and we've found that things are not in sync. Most notable is that she has never once seen a lightning round. Are lightning rounds not available if you're on the steam version? And are there different timers for the various events? Her Avengers tourney disappeared when mine still had 2.5 hours on the clock. Is that expected?

Thanks!

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Sounds like one of your two clocks are off. Weird things like that happen when your system clock (mobile or PC) isn't in sync with what the server thinks the time is.
  • I don't know which surprises me more... that the answer is system clock (hers was indeed off.. she had the wrong time zone selected), or that not only did you answer so fast, you answered that fast on a holiday.

Many thanks, Ice! When she reset the time and loaded back in, now she sees the lightning rounds, and she realized she wasn't getting her dailies either. We didn't even realize that was a problem. So glad I 'pushed' the issue by asking for her. LOL!

Thanks, Ice!!