Complete the Set of Covers

Unknown
edited September 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
We now have Beast and the far left comic for that set.
We have Classic Magneto and the far right comic for that set.

Anyone see a pattern here? Hopefully when they introduce Colossus, Gambit, Rogue, Cyclops, or Iceman we can complete the whole set of comic covers. I think that would be sweet. Also Beast should be arranged before cMags in the order when all characters are maxed that way in game all the covers will naturally make the whole picture.

Please comment so that Demiurge will implement this idea of mine. Again I think it would be sweet if Beast is before cMags and if they haven't already planned this they should make some quick changes to put in his place before the end of the PvE event.

Edit: Added the picture.
46toYcf.jpg
Edit 2: Thank you OnesOwnGrief for finding it. Credit goes to him.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sorry, but I needed an option that says, "I don't understand what you're talking about"
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Colossus does not use the cover from the set. You can take from that potential additions to the game from there.
    46toYcf.jpg
  • Thanks for finding the picture OnesOwnGrief, couldn't get a good quality one as I didn't know the key words to Google it.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    fsentell wrote:
    Thanks for finding the picture OnesOwnGrief, couldn't get a good quality one as I didn't know the key words to Google it.
    I had to manual reduce the size and upload to imgur in order for it to work on the forum. Origial size was about double the allowed width.
  • Holy ****. That is awesome.

However, I would assume we would get Cyclops with that cover. I feel that sectoon puts a litte more of the focus on him compared to the pthers. Collosuss is already confirmed so we should be getting this cover (Are we D3?)
  • They had better use Giant Size X-Men #1 for Colossus.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    IceIX has already revealed what cover they're using for Colossus, so if they want to complete the set it'll be either Gambit or Rogue from the cover.
  • FOADakaSquirrelBoy
    FOADakaSquirrelBoy Posts: 82 Match Maker
    This is a very important issue and I do agree all of these covers need to be featured ASAP.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    When that foldout cover hit shelves people lost their minds. At that point it was one of the best comic covers ever and it still is.
  • This is a perfect guideline for them. It's like free money. .. Why wouldn't they do this?