What else do you play?

Options
GothicKratos
GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
Personally, as far as multiplayer games are concerned, I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox Live and I play League of Legends on PC, as well, of course, Marvel Puzzle Quest. If you're down to play some rounds, my Gamertag is "v0geekay0v" (no spaces, no quotation marks) and my screenname on League is "v0 geekay 0v" (with spaces, no quotation marks).

If you play anything else, feel free to name it and your handle, I've been know to try pretty much anything. :]

Comments

• Cabol
    Cabol Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Speaking strictly of whatelse I play on my phone (outside of emulators because yay Android!), I'm playing WWE Supercard and Super Stickman Golf 2 (been playing this since it came out over a year ago :])
  • GothicKratos
    Options
    I suppose I'll tack on I've been playing Lies of Astaroth on my phone and Eredan Arena on my Kindle.

I also used to play Path of Exile, and if anyone want to play, I'd be more than happy to party up with them.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    I play Ultra Street Fighter IV on PS3/PSN. In-game name is hurworld. Let me know if anyone is up for a game or two. I'm just a casual player, can't even pull off FADC.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    hurcules wrote:
    I play Ultra Street Fighter IV on PS3/PSN. In-game name is hurworld. Let me know if anyone is up for a game or two. I'm just a casual player, can't even pull off FADC.

All you need is train a bit icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    Houtro wrote:
    hurcules wrote:

All you need is train a bit icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I don't have arcade stick, so I practiced on gamepad. Still can't do it.
  • GothicKratos
    Options
    If either of you have UMvC3 on PSN or MvC3 on XBL, I'd be more than happy to pull down my fightstick and play a few matches. :p