Christmas Hero Point Sale?

Options
Unknown
edited December 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Thinking it might be time to support the devs - wondering if there's going to be a Christmas Hero Point/ISO8 sale.

Cheers!

Comments

• There is a sale on steam, 25% off their packs, but unfortunately their packs contain both Hero Points and ISO.
    So you are basically paying normal price for HP and getting the ISO half off.
  • You can still purchase the individual packs in the client. Though not sure if they will be discounted as well.
  • ISO purchases are now doubled. Lets have a bonus for HP too! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Would love bonus HP, probably would get a pack lol. Too bad it's double ISO/(HP if possible), not prices cut in half.
  • ISO purchases are now doubled. Lets have a bonus for HP too! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Yeah, I don't think iso is worth it, even at the doubled amount.
  • Hmm, was really hoping for a HP sale. Buying ISO8 doesn't appeal to me at all.
  • StoneWolf wrote:
    Hmm, was really hoping for a HP sale. Buying ISO8 doesn't appeal to me at all.

I would buy doubled HP in a heartbeat.
  • Misguided wrote:
    StoneWolf wrote:

As would I, or at least recommend to my friend who really needs slots that he do it. I've already spent a decent amount on this game. That said, I love that the "doubled" $50 purchase of ISO is somehow 50,111 ISO instead of the normal 25,000. Where did the 111 come from?
  • NFHQ43 wrote:
    Misguided wrote:
    StoneWolf wrote:

As would I, or at least recommend to my friend who really needs slots that he do it. I've already spent a decent amount on this game. That said, I love that the "doubled" $50 purchase of ISO is somehow 50,111 ISO instead of the normal 25,000. Where did the 111 come from?

Cause the ISO8 bonus is so awesome!!111!!!?

Beats me. Oh cruel taunt, d3p! Giving us bonus ISO8 & not bonus HP!

I want Hero Points
    Can't I get a bonus please?
    ISO 8 taunts me.
  • Doubled HP would be a bit ridiculous... but a 20% bonus would be nice. And not just on the high end packs.

I am wondering about the +25,111 on the final ISO-8 pack... is that an in-joke?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,315 Site Admin
    Options
    Zathrus wrote:
    Doubled HP would be a bit ridiculous... but a 20% bonus would be nice. And not just on the high end packs.

Sort of. 25,000 causes a text overrun in that little icon depending on device resolution so that it will only show up as 25,00 instead. So, free 111 Iso!
  • IceIX wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:
    Doubled HP would be a bit ridiculous... but a 20% bonus would be nice. And not just on the high end packs.

Sort of. 25,000 causes a text overrun in that little icon depending on device resolution so that it will only show up as 25,00 instead. So, free 111 Iso!

Can we pleeeeeeeeease have a Hero Point sale? We've all been really good this year!
  • update on current deals...

if you are one of the ones that have linked steam and mobile...for 29.99 you can get 2900 HP and 8000 ISO
    On mobile with current sale you can get 2900 HP for 19.99 and 7000 ISO for 9.99 or 29.98. You can get a 1000 more iso via steam.