The update my crystals!!!!!!!

Options
When I logged in I noticed the enormous bonus for the Crystal packages. So of course how could I pass it up. I bought the crystals and then logged out to eat dinner. When I returned my iPad had an update and then I logged in and my Crystal were gone. icon_cry.gificon_redface.gificon_mad.gif

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Rweiss214 wrote:
    When I logged in I noticed the enormous bonus for the Crystal packages. So of course how could I pass it up. I bought the crystals and then logged out to eat dinner. When I returned my iPad had an update and then I logged in and my Crystal were gone. icon_cry.gificon_redface.gificon_mad.gif
    Sorry to hear that. Please send in a ticket to Customer Support by following the procedure here.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Rweiss214 wrote:
    Sorry to hear that. Please send in a ticket to Customer Support by following the procedure here.

I did send an email to that address as soon as it happened I have not received a response and. the issue has not been corrected