Leaderboard improvement suggestions

Options
A couple of suggestions for the tournament boards:

1. Allow scrolling the board. The "Top Ranked" and "Your Rank" buttons will simply jump to those entries respectively, but otherwise you can freely scroll up and down.
...often wondererd who else is in my pool, or what the spread is outside the top and the 10 players around me...

2. Following a tournament, post the final board. The event icon can just change to a "Event Over", and selecting it would simply display the final board. This wouldn't have to stick around long...maybe just until the next event ends. ...just long enough so that those interested can see how the final standings went down...

Thanks for listening! icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• I second the leaderboard thing. It's nice to get a post saying you were top 5 or top 15 or top 3000 but how close was it? Did I miss out by 1 point on getting into the next bracket, or was I not even close? It would also be nice if there was some kind of character record where you could see your placing in all the tournaments you've been in.
  • I like the idea but just wanted to giggle because of »leatherboard«. Gnhihihihi.
  • Kikujiro
    Kikujiro Posts: 157
    Options
    MrMeer wrote:
    2. Following a tournament, post the final board. The event icon can just change to a "Event Over", and selecting it would simply display the final board. This wouldn't have to stick around long...maybe just until the next event ends. ...just long enough so that those interested can see how the final standings went down...

I´ve just send support a ticket with this issue due to an annoying situation at the end of No Holds Barred, so seconded indeed.

Also like the first suggestion to see how many spots could you "jump" or "be jumped" with a single match on a crowded board.
  • f3nfire wrote:
    I like the idea but just wanted to giggle because of »leatherboard«. Gnhihihihi.
    Hehe

Yes, awesome title.
  • f3nfire wrote:
    I like the idea but just wanted to giggle because of »leatherboard«. Gnhihihihi.

icon_redface.gif Unexplicable mistake. No way to change the thread title though... ah well...
  • Yes you can. Edit the original post.
  • Thanks Zathrus. Fixed it. ...now much of this thread makes no sense. icon_lol.gif

Hopefully it'll still be logged for the feature requests though...
  • On the same thought, having your MMR prominently displayed would be great too. You could even give people bonuses for maintaining a high MMR.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    On the same thought, having your MMR prominently displayed would be great too. You could even give people bonuses for maintaining a high MMR.

That would go a long way towards debugging issues, and improving the system...
    ...but it would also likely lead to much confusion. People would be wondering what the numbers mean, and it would then have to be precisely explained somewhere...