Anybody know when the next PvE will start?

Options
Trying to make sure I have a roster spot available for Deadpool (since he'll be required) and not have to sell away anything to bring in Lazy Thor before he expires.

Comments

• Events usually start at noon EDT the day following the previous PVE however the server outage probably delayed the event by 24-48hrs (my best guess) so we might get Lightning Rounds & next PVE starting tomorrow ~ not looking forward to a Thick as Thieves rerun which IceIX hinted would be next.
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They've had 1-2 day gaps between PvEs before...I'd assume probably Tuesday but maybe Wednesday.
  • LakeStone just said the next PvE is Thick as Thieves, which starts at Noon EDT Tuesday, over in General Discussions.
  • Lyrian wrote:
    LakeStone just said the next PvE is Thick as Thieves, which starts at Noon EDT Tuesday, over in General Discussions.

However I would hold off starting any new events until I knew why the hamsters died two days in a row and fixed it.
  • Think we will get a new one starting today? Or they going to wait till after the season is over?
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I would assume we will go back to the standard Friday to Thursday, 6.5 day events, but most things I say are wrong, so take accordingly.
  • Adventfire
    Adventfire Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    papa07 wrote:
    I would assume we will go back to the standard Friday to Thursday, 6.5 day events, but most things are say are wrong, so take accordingly.

I hope you're wrong, I missed the last PvE due to problems with my account and it took them 6 days to fix it. Now I'm in PvE withdrawls! I just don't have the covers to do well in PvP (or I just suck at it which is probably closer to the truth). So PvE is all I have!
  • So will it randomly drop in the next few hours or are we going to have a longer break? I don't mind them waiting until the end of LRs, since LRs and PVE are the only parts of the game that aren't tedious Kafkaesque slogs.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The next PVE should be a Heroic, right?
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TazFTW wrote:
    Surely hope not. Hate heroics more than I hate anything else.
  • BrandonE
    BrandonE Posts: 51
    Options
    TazFTW wrote:
    I was thinking it's about time for another Simulator to pop up. Been a couple Heroics and some rerun episodes since the last.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    BrandonE wrote:
    TazFTW wrote:
    I was thinking it's about time for another Simulator to pop up. Been a couple Heroics and some rerun episodes since the last.

Ooh, that's right. I forgot about the Simulators. Simulators and Combined Arms would be a nice workout for my entire roster.