give the community a say

Options
Give the community a say in upcoming events. mabey once a week in game or on the forum the developers should give us multiple choices and the community vote on which events they want, this could also apply for new characters.

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    New characters are completed at least a month or so before they're released at the very least. They also tend to be tied to something in the story, so it's difficult to change things up even if the player decided they wanted a new Wolverine instead of say, Sentry. As you can see with the next Weekly Tournament too, Tournaments are often tied into releases of content. So while it's possible we could do something with a user decided "throwaway" Tourney like we had with Doctor's Orders, many of the Tournaments are planned in tandem with the ongoing story.

To put it shortly, it's always possible. Just unlikely.
  • So, Sentry next? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Nope. Not Sentry next.
  • I don't think we have had a 2* in a while. Even though I am somewhat in the 3* character range, I always like to use the "lesser" characters because they bring things to the table that most 3*'s don't. Heck, I still even use maxed 1*'s icon_e_smile.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GT-47LM wrote:
    I don't think we have had a 2* in a while. Even though I am somewhat in the 3* character range, I always like to use the "lesser" characters because they bring things to the table that most 3*'s don't. Heck, I still even use maxed 1*'s icon_e_smile.gif
    How many stars was devil dino again?
  • He was 1*.
  • GT-47LM wrote:
    I don't think we have had a 2* in a while. Even though I am somewhat in the 3* character range, I always like to use the "lesser" characters because they bring things to the table that most 3*'s don't. Heck, I still even use maxed 1*'s icon_e_smile.gif
    Well, in all honesty, I don't want to see another new character until some old ones are fixed! *cough* X-Force Wolverine *cough*
  • dmendro wrote:
    GT-47LM wrote:
    Well, in all honesty, I don't want to see another new character until some old ones are fixed! *cough* X-Force Wolverine *cough*

I hear you on that, but they're going to be adding in new characters regardless.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd love to see them add a few characters of varying levels all at once, primarily through the existing tokens. How awesome would it be to use a standard or heroic token and get a character you didn't even know was around yet?
  • IceIX wrote:
    Nope. Not Sentry next.

Ah ha! We're slowly narrowing down the list. Only about 5000 to go...