Pandas of DOOM - Alliance Chat

Comments

• I thought all you could eat breakfest burrito was for being number one in Loki's PvP. Tittykitty I was tricked again. No burritos for me.
  • I thought all you could eat breakfest burrito was for being number one in Loki's PvP. Tittykitty I was tricked again. No burritos for me.

He is the God of Lies, I suppose. icon_twisted.gif
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Come on no actually "needs" an x-force. They are just acquired over time. I would also contend that the 6th green x-force is the more valuable as then its worth 1k iso. =)
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    My apologies to DollyPaf. I hate having to push in this Cage Match PVP, but I'm trying to keep pace just for top-5 in my season bracket and the guys who are in the top seven with me are all over 1400. So just to stay close, I'm goin to probably have to push to 1300-1400. I know you could use the blue IW so I will see if some of my alliance mates in S.H.I.E.L.D can help you out.
  • DollyPaf
    DollyPaf Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Don't worry, I will have other chance to win IW covers icon_e_wink.gif
    I want to finish top5 in PVP and this days I have hard bracket, so I have to push more.
    And I screw up some hop shield, my Sentry/LDaken isn't enough strong for the moment and I had **** board
  • MaxCavalera
    Figured I would post this here so we can keep record of our awesomeness. Top 15 in super competitive CAT-5 pvp congrats to all Pandas!

t4J7PE7.jpg?1

PWE2wAD.png?1
  • Whatta you Pandas think? Keep hoarding covers to see how far I can go before the expiration lapses? Or sell, sell, sell?

Screenshot_2014-08-14-15-52-35_zps49131ca4.png
  • MaxCavalera
    Cash it in and start leveling patches!
  • MaxCavalera
    Season 4 results *drum roll*

38bgca3.jpg?1

And our top finishers nearly got my self squeezed out of the trophies!

Siw2T0O.png?1

Awesome work everyone. Panda Spa day coming up and all the bamboo and uhhh... bamboo you can eat I mean thats all we eat.
  • DollyPaf
    Good game everyone icon_e_wink.gif

I made almost 3K more than season 3, new season record icon_cool.gif

But it's hard to be in top25 season with that score, more easier last season or bad bracket this time icon_mrgreen.gif
  • MaxCavalera
    Another season down more victorious Pandas
    Season V results

YibbUau.jpg?1

And our top Pandas

6WaYEm9.png?1

Props to all who participated and farewell to number six! A great panda that will be missed undoubtedly.
  • DollyPaf
    Good job Pandas

So in the next season, I will just play hard some pvp where I need covers. Not all pvp like this season 5 with big scores icon_mrgreen.gif
  • I am getting married tomorrow and will be on my Honeymoon until October 15th. After the Iron Man event, I will remove myself from PoD to make room for someone who can contribute. When I get back, I will try to rejoin if there are vacancies.
  • MaxCavalera
    Congrats Levi! Pandas grow up so fast!
  • MaxCavalera
    Season VI... At this rate we are going to catch up to the super bowl in no time.

15On0G2.jpg?1

We had some turn over and welcomed so new members and still rolled in at a very respectable 28th GJ everyone =)

BPQq32O.png?1

Woo back in the medals =) squeezing IG off the podium by 44 points sorry bud!
  • Back from the Honeymoon! I see you guys are full, but let me know once something opens up. Good luck in the new season.
  • DollyPaf
    Season VII ...

top #29 with 209912

No screenshot, results are sill broken icon_mad.gif

Good job Pandas icon_e_wink.gif
  • The alliance chat being down is killing my enjoyment of this game. Hope the rest of the Pandas are doing well!!!
  • Sleepy72
    Sleepy72 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    18 pandas who left and chat being screwed is bad for us
    If it aint fixed soon we might miss a few covers
  • DollyPaf
    Yes, we need 2 people for top 100 for all events.

Too bad this, think we never miss a top100 before.

Eeeeeee or max, you can find 2 people ?