Sunder, Sunder Sundercats HOOOOOOOOOOOO

Options
homeinvasion
homeinvasion Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
edited August 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
So last night I was playing in the GSBW event coming 7th doing some shield hop, skipping through the 166 daken/ sentry/ hulks, and the same 3 players kept cycling through, even though I burned about 300 iso, which in itself was weird, then I come across this 2* tasty treat of OBW/ Ares/ Cap I think the third one was, none even at 94, and it was worth 25 points, so like anyone else I was all over it like a babe to a teet. Anyway I was running Patch/ Daken/ BP, I get off a couple of BP blue which are sitting on the board most of the game and hit my rage of the panther which should end it. But it didn’t, Ares was left on 28 life, my whole team was full. I’m like ok, match damage will take care of this, do the match, no win. Now I will try to not exaggerate here.
The AI goes Sunder , sunder – both of which should kill him. Then because of my OCD I counted the matches, abilities & extra turns etc, and got to 61, the whole time looking at their AP which was always too low. The AI used about 6 different team up abilities and I lose the impossible. It went on so long that he got back the heals for the sunders that he didn't even pay for.
So I talk to my friend who said its not the AI having a brain fart it’s a hack. Now how do I report this muppet? once in the game I don’t know the person's name?

Comments

• So last night I was playing in the GSBW event coming 7th doing some shield hop, skipping through the 166 daken/ sentry/ hulks, and the same 3 players kept cycling through, even though I burned about 300 iso, which in itself was weird, then I come across this 2* tasty treat of OBW/ Ares/ Cap I think the third one was, none even at 94, and it was worth 25 points, so like anyone else I was all over it like a babe to a teet. Anyway I was running Patch/ Daken/ BP, I get off a couple of BP blue which are sitting on the board most of the game and hit my rage of the panther which should end it. But it didn’t, Ares was left on 28 life, my whole team was full. I’m like ok, match damage will take care of this, do the match, no win. Now I will try to not exaggerate here.
    The AI goes Sunder , sunder – both of which should kill him. Then because of my OCD I counted the matches, abilities & extra turns etc, and got to 61, the whole time looking at their AP which was always too low. The AI used about 6 different team up abilities and I lose the impossible. It went on so long that he got back the heals for the sunders that he didn't even pay for.
    So I talk to my friend who said its not the AI having a brain fart it’s a hack. Now how do I report this muppet? once in the game I don’t know the person's name?

And this all happened in the GSBW Event?
  • homeinvasion
    Options
    The event last night with GSBW as the prize
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The AI casting moves it doesn't have AP for is a bug/feature, which they still haven't commented on, despite it happening for months. Though given that it took them half a year to realize that mid-air crit matches happen, I wouldn't hold your breath for any resolution on it
  • Spoit wrote:
    The AI casting moves it doesn't have AP for is a bug/feature, which they still haven't commented on, despite it happening for months. Though given that it took them half a year to realize that mid-air crit matches happen, I wouldn't hold your breath for any resolution on it
    They didn't even know the mid-air crit was a thing until someone brought it to their attention here. I'm beginning to suspect their "testing department" is an empty closet with a sign on it that reads "Testing Department--Authorized Personnel Only".
  • The event last night with GSBW as the prize
    You mean the one where you had to have Torch in your team?
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    All this bug report just makes me wish there's a way to record gameplay as video. Twitch doesn't support iOS/Android?
  • I had someone cheat like this in the gsbw I went into a game, and instead of three characters they had all the characters and they all had boost crystals and when I said **** they said deal with it and them used five team ups on the first turn and then they made one match but the board wouldn't stop cascading.and they were even matching colors that can't match like getting yyr matches in the cascade and when I looked at how much AP he had it was 100 of every color instead of 30 and then he used a hacked call the storm that did 40,000 damage to all my characters.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fidsah wrote:
    I had someone cheat like this in the gsbw I went into a game, and instead of three characters they had all the characters and they all had boost crystals and when I said **** they said deal with it and them used five team ups on the first turn and then they made one match but the board wouldn't stop cascading.and they were even matching colors that can't match like getting yyr matches in the cascade and when I looked at how much AP he had it was 100 of every color instead of 30 and then he used a hacked call the storm that did 40,000 damage to all my characters.

That is a crazy hack. The game would not even be fun with that hack. you could just CoTS, Rage or the Panther, or Sniper rifle to what ever score you wanted. I can understand someone wanting to do the HP and ISO hack so they can level their rosters for free, but the 1 match kill and this Hack just make the game less fun.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    fidsah wrote:
    I had someone cheat like this in the gsbw I went into a game, and instead of three characters they had all the characters and they all had boost crystals and when I said **** they said deal with it and them used five team ups on the first turn and then they made one match but the board wouldn't stop cascading.and they were even matching colors that can't match like getting yyr matches in the cascade and when I looked at how much AP he had it was 100 of every color instead of 30 and then he used a hacked call the storm that did 40,000 damage to all my characters.

That is a crazy hack. The game would not even be fun with that hack. you could just CoTS, Rage or the Panther, or Sniper rifle to what ever score you wanted. I can understand someone wanting to do the HP and ISO hack so they can level their rosters for free, but the 1 match kill and this Hack just make the game less fun.
    That post was a joke
  • How strange the OP hasnt come back to explain how all this happened like he said, in an event where you needed Torch on your team? icon_e_biggrin.gif

@fidsah, that was hilarious!
  • It's okay, guys. I'll bet his brother posted all of that as a joke while the OP was afk and he is soon pissed at him right now.
  • homeinvasion
    Options
    The PACman wrote:
    How strange the OP hasnt come back to explain how all this happened like he said, in an event where you needed Torch on your team? icon_e_biggrin.gif

@fidsah, that was hilarious!

Yes it was the Human torch event, it must have been Ares/ OBW/ HT, not entirely sure. I did say in the OP not sure who the third character was, and I did come back and respond to what event it was already, so why so many negative comments? I was just explaining what happened I'll keep it to myself from now on.
  • Your OCD should have told you which event happened Tuesday and what characters were used.
  • homeinvasion
    Options
    fidsah wrote:
    Your OCD should have told you which event happened Tuesday and what characters were used.
    Not sure what I did to you mate, for my part I am sorry
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    archill26 wrote:
    For those of us who hold intense sweat gaining metric, the investigate for the somebody fast and travail to rise unit and add tough seems endless. The look for a magical quantity that faculty think you fast results can perform to thwarting and hopelessness.

GMAX

If it were loose to climb weight and figure ruffian, everyone would get it. Instant and endeavour are obligatory if you poorness to move your body. If you are among the trillions who relentlessly explore for the way to fast unit win, here are a few tips that can serve you win in movement your goals.

Tough business is a growth that consists of fast, coefficient preparation, and pick. Your diet must countenance the decent nutrients and accelerator to springiness your body the vigour it needs to add yobbo.

GMAX

Intense the alter content is an weighty endeavor of gaining weight and tough. Catalyst, carbs, and the rightist kinds of fats are needful in large amounts than usual in arrangement to stretch your body the furnish it needs to add strength. Consumption individual runty meals per day rather than cardinal macro meals may be stabilising in obligation your great and offer your body with the resources required to bod tough. You testament status to growth the total of content you eat each day and alter fated your meals lie of foods that are top calorie and sharp accelerator.
    http://gmaxfuncionabr.com/

I love how all of these look like they've been written by very articulate goldfish.

"sometimes you go to feed the cat NASCAR in Wilmington the fridge is low on Dean Winchester hunt demons got a new shirt yesterday the GMAX mom needs help with you like pump up sneakers? Gmax"