9k: Token
15k: Wolvie Red
25k: 50HP
35k: Spidey Blue

Comments

• Oof, top ten.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    No Fury for Alliances. Purple for Top Ten. Blue for Top 2. Everyone else gets Psylocke.
  • If it's Fury, at least I won't have to spend HP on a slot, I guess.
  • Sigh... chappy progress awards. And top ten is gonna be a bloodbath
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Lol. Well this will be interesting. I never place well in pve so I'm screwed but it should be fun to watch.
  • So whats the plan if you want a Fury? Can somebody who played the Hulk Event before summarize what it consists of?

Will there be extreme rubberbanding or do we need to grind for 4 days straight?
  • If there is no sub event then it's a last minute race.
  • TheHueyFreeman
    PPPlaya wrote:
    So whats the plan if you want a Fury? Can somebody who played the Hulk Event before summarize what it consists of?

They keep switching the format so who knows. My guess would be to grind subs... Or join with 5 minutes left in the event.
  • I am pretty sure this is the global-rubber-banding tinykitty waste of time event where the map shifts every 12 hours or so.

You either play this or finish season 4 for godly baglady awards!
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    PPPlaya wrote:
    So whats the plan if you want a Fury? Can somebody who played the Hulk Event before summarize what it consists of?

Well they've been changing the events around a bit. This one more so than others since previously this one has run for like 9-10 days instead of 4-5 and has been unbracketed (which this doesn't appear to be)...grinding seems the safe bet though.
  • PPPlaya wrote:

They keep switching the format so who knows. My guess would be to grind subs... Or join with 5 minutes left in the event.

Maybe not 5 minutes but if it's indeed rubberbandcity might as well join 6 hours before it ends or something.

I'd rather not grind since I don't trust myself to get into a solid top10. Sniping is probably easier for me.
  • I find it interesting that there's no Fury yellow given out in this.
    I'm suspecting that there will be a week (5 days) off in between seasons, and during that week they'll do another weird one, and a Fury pvp. That perhaps has Fury yellow at 1100.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    All I'm seeing is Fury, Psylocke, Spidey, and a Hulk cover for this PvE. Is this this the most variety in covers we've had in a PvE?

Edit: Also, this is Fury official release. Stay on the lookout for First Place Fury rewards next season.

Edit 2: Peep that new Spidey graphic.

Edit 3: Double Essentials. FFS!
  • j12601 wrote:
    I find it interesting that there's no Fury yellow given out in this.
    I'm suspecting that there will be a week (5 days) off in between seasons, and during that week they'll do another weird one, and a Fury pvp. That perhaps has Fury yellow at 1100.

I'm thinking that maybe once we reach the global score the "Free Green Hulk" node that unlocked last time will now be a "Free Yellow Fury" node. If they're feeling generous icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • TheHueyFreeman
    How long are the subs?
  • BrandonE
    BrandonE Posts: 51
    Who are the double essentials? Curious, as I haven't cracked open the event yet, hoping for a bracket I have a prayer in, though I'm really praying for Psylocke, as I have no prayer in any bracket at top 10.
  • All I'm seeing is Fury, Psylocke, Spidey, and a Hulk cover for this PvE. Is this this the most variety in covers we've had in a PvE?

Where's the Hulk cover? I could use that.
  • BrandonE wrote:
    Who are the double essentials? Curious, as I haven't cracked open the event yet, hoping for a bracket I have a prayer in, though I'm really praying for Psylocke, as I have no prayer in any bracket at top 10.

Punisher and Spiderman
  • BrandonE
    BrandonE Posts: 51
    Stevebob wrote:
    BrandonE wrote:

Punisher and Spiderman
    Damn. No essentials for me then... no Punisher and he's not on the progression rewards... icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    1. Worst reward structure (especially for alliances) ever (or at least in the last month, which is same things as forever on forum evidentally).

2. Guessing last pvp of the season's reward will be yellow Fury.

3. Guessing first pvp next season will feature Fury.

4. If Fury is to Shield as Deadpool was to DPT, Shield should really kill this PVE. (Sorry, SHI3LD, but Shield has longer and better track record (so far)).

5. See #1.