Weekly Tournament - Avengers Discussion

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
Jeez, I post the Tournament Notes 10 minutes ago and not a single view for a piece of unreleased content? I feel unloved! icon_razz.gif

In any case, getting a jump on starting the discussion on the next weekly Tournament. Fairly apt given who is going to be joining the team pretty soon here.

Comments

• I blame Electro!
  • Can you give us a heads up on the active covers or is that going to be held in secret or have I missed it some where which avengers team are you referring to original new secret uncanny there's so fricking many
  • Hope you guys someday add storm to your avengers list as she was a member right before avengers vs xmen
  • IceIX
    Pretty much anyone as long as they were with an Avengers team for a time. Wolverine was an Avenger, so he's in with his Astonishing. All the Black Widows without Original. Spider-Man Classic but not Bag Man (he gets no love...)
  • Wolverine was the one I was most interested in I was hoping he would get avenger cred
  • I haven't checked with boosts, does Hulk already count?
  • IceIX wrote:
    Pretty much anyone as long as they were with an Avengers team for a time. Wolverine was an Avenger, so he's in with his Astonishing. All the Black Widows without Original. Spider-Man Classic but not Bag Man (he gets no love...)

I fear the day that he gets love.

And there was no love because we're busy playing Hulk and 3*.

Are you back from China, or did you just find some place with reliable net access for foreigners?
  • IceIX
    Zathrus wrote:

Are you back from China, or did you just find some place with reliable net access for foreigners?
    More reliable net access, so that's good! I'm now on the equivalent of Perth/Australia time for Tourneys, so that's bad. I *think* I get a free Frogurt though, so that's good!
  • So this would be team thor/wolverine/spidey time? Grey suit meshes with nobody unless you forgo her green and just use her purple for helping wolverine get tiles out. I will call this tournement... Tholvey. Hulk would work but unless you blitz your wallet you are not going to have a viable hulk by then. Thank you for the info o mighty mod. Do we still have lightning rounds this week IceIX?
  • IceIX
    So this would be team thor/wolverine/spidey time? Grey suit meshes with nobody unless you forgo her green and just use her purple for helping wolverine get tiles out. I will call this tournement... Tholvey. Hulk would work but unless you blitz your wallet you are not going to have a viable hulk by then. Thank you for the info o mighty mod. Do we still have lightning rounds this week IceIX?
    We should, yes.
  • Thanks to the Hulk event, got my Wolvie maxed out and ready to go. Tempted to bust out c.Hawkeye for that new purp, but 1200 health icon_e_confused.gif
  • IceIX wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

More reliable net access, so that's good! I'm now on the equivalent of Perth/Australia time for Tourneys, so that's bad. I *think* I get a free Frogurt though, so that's good!

The frogurt is cursed.
  • NFHQ43 wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

The frogurt is cursed.

You get your choice of toppings
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    NFHQ43 wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

The frogurt is cursed.

You get your choice of toppings

The toppings contain potassium benzoate.
  • NFHQ43 wrote:

Is that bad?

I'm happy to see a move to 5x packs instead of 10x packs. I hope that continues.
  • IceIX wrote:

Well, if you're there through the end of Hulk then that's good.

But the real question is -- Froyo or Frogurt? Which is the right terminology?
  • Kyosokun wrote:
    NFHQ43 wrote:

Is that bad?

I'm happy to see a move to 5x packs instead of 10x packs. I hope that continues.

That's bad.

I may need to recheck patch notes, don't recall the 10x vs 5x.

Edit: Rechecked, less interested in that. I only spend my HP on slots.
  • Shouldn't the event have already been started? Thought it starts immediately after the 3* one?
  • Arclight wrote:
    Shouldn't the event have already been started? Thought it starts immediately after the 3* one?
    Hopefully they are fixing some issues appeared in the 3* tournament.

And I need some advice, since I can't use rag in this tour, who's the best replacement? My highest level avengers are grey suit black widow and spidey, and they will remain in the team, really love widow's green skill.
    My other avengers are 85 thor and 70 IM40, which one to choose?
  • Definition Thor over IM40