Refund of Character Skills

Options
So I was new to the game, I started via word of mouth from a good friend. I purchased IM 40 while he was 1100 guaranteed, I have since leveled his yellow to lvl 4...

Which I have quickly found to be a mistake, and if possible I would very much appreciate it if there is a way to retract this action. Simply by going into the system, modifying the characters yellow skill level and providing me with that same color cover you can make this possible without any other changes in the system.

I ask this because it is frustrating me to the point I am no longer motivated to play, and after dropping 150 bucks on the game I would like to be able to continue to express my enjoyment with your product to others. Via reviews on available outlets, be it google play store, facebook, twitter, what have you. Your actions in this simple customer service request will make an undeniable impact on these responses.

Of course the option of requesting a refund from the google store in the amount of 150 us and discontinuing participation in a product I initially endorsed and enjoyed is also available to me.

Please show me you're a company that pays some attention to it's customer base, I have also submitted a claim via in game bug report with a similar statement in order to help alleviate any difficulties in processing this request.

Many thanks, Tres

Comments

• I'm sorry, 150 bucks? Is that a typo?
  • treserio wrote:
    So I was new to the game, I started via word of mouth from a good friend. I purchased IM 40 while he was 1100 guaranteed, I have since leveled his yellow to lvl 4...

Which I have quickly found to be a mistake, and if possible I would very much appreciate it if there is a way to retract this action. Simply by going into the system, modifying the characters yellow skill level and providing me with that same color cover you can make this possible without any other changes in the system.

I ask this because it is frustrating me to the point I am no longer motivated to play, and after dropping 150 bucks on the game I would like to be able to continue to express my enjoyment with your product to others. Via reviews on available outlets, be it google play store, facebook, twitter, what have you. Your actions in this simple customer service request will make great an undeniable impact on these responses.

Of course the option of requesting a refund from the google store in the amount of 150 us and discontinuing participation in a product I initially endorsed and enjoyed is also available to me.

Please show me you're a company that pays some attention to it's customer base, I have also submitted a claim via in game bug report with a similar statement in order to help alleviate any difficulties in processing this request.

Many thanks, Tres

This is a person who seems to mean business. Give them what they wath ur be cursed for eternity.
    pumkin wrote:
    I'm sorry, 150 bucks? Is that a typo?

This person seems to be a child.
  • It is what it is, and this is an opportunity for their business to show their paying customers matter. I have no intentions of cursing anyone, simply using the means available to make sure other people know what they're getting into with this company before they decide to give their hard earned dollars away.

It works both ways, it can be positive or negative depending on the policies they set and their customer interaction. I'm interested to see what happens.

So far I'm still waiting on an email from them.
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    Have you tried emailing mobilesupport@d3p.us? I find I get a faster reply that way than via the in-game feedback form.

That being said, keep in mind it's the holidays and people are on vacation, so it may take a little longer for them to get back to you.

Also, I might add that a 4-yellow IM40 isn't the end of the world. I'm currently building one with the intent of going 4-yellow, in fact. There are a lot of characters with strong but expensive purple powers; in the long run you might even be glad you went 4-yellow.

Also also, given how much clamor there is for a feature to change ability levels (aka "respec"), there's a good chance you'll have the ability to solve this issue yourself before too long.