Who else?

Options
That dr doom fight in pve? You know what I'm talking about, turn 2 technopathic strike turn 3, 4, 5, 6 summon demons? My cheating magneto and bulked out hulk plus over leveled hood didn't even stand a chance.

Comments

• zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You need to pair your CMags and Hulk with a either LThor or GSBW. Hulk will puke up the green and either one of those two have a green attack that is simply lethal!
  • My gsbw and lthor suck. I just beat it, despite being number 9 overall, for about the 2nd time with scaling. Hulk took all damage, and puked out so many greens that I thunder clapped doom about 4 times, then mags took care of the doom bots. Still quite the tough fight though.
  • Didn't lose, but def. needed health packs after that one.
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Best strategy for me has been to just go in matching red so there isn't much he can attach to.
  • I was going to try that with cmags, but turn two he took every blue on he board
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I went in with Black Panther and Hood, figuring if there was going to be a bunch of black AP lying around, I might as well use some of it myself. I got beat up by attack tiles but did win.