Deleted App = Deleted Account???!?!?!?

Options
Are you kidding me? We lose our account when the app is deleted? My kid deleted my app and now everything is gonE!!!! Can the admins recover this?

Comments

• You have to have linked your account to Facebook to save your status for back up purposes and to play on other devices.
    I don't know if they can recover your account...
  • Email them @ mobilesupport@d3p.us to see if they can help you, they helped me out with the same problem about a week ago, took 2-3 days to get it all sorted out
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    As ZzzWolph stated, it's certainly possible to recover your account if you have enough information that we can figure out which one is yours on our servers. Please mail mobilesupport@d3p.us with the issue and any information you can give on your account as it was. Best possible would be your PlayerID if you submitted any feedback forms and wrote that down (unlikely). Next up would be Facebook email associated with the account, if any. After that, if you had a PVP name registered. Past that, any further information on progress, characters owned, etc. Anything you can give helps to narrow things down.