New prologue story line?

Options
Now that I've updated I see "Dark Reign" has been stamped over all the prologue misdion sets. This leads me to think some new non event story content may be added in the future? What do you all think?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Since they decided to "drop the Dark Reign" story line, this is likely to happen.

They will be moving in line with all of Marvel? Thus giving them a much larger pool of characters to pull from.

It is entirely possible that as part of this, they will be creating new prologue content.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well that only makes sense since I think the Deadpool PVE on Friday won't have anything to do with the Dark Reign story arc.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I thought the same thing when I saw they retroactively plastered dark reign on the prolog. missions as well. Some new static story missions would be great. They could even use it to release a new 1 or 2 star character for the new story line etc. Might also finally be time to create some tokens that don't contain all dark reign characters... Heres to hoping!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I thought the same thing when I saw they retroactively plastered dark reign on the prolog. missions as well. Some new static story missions would be great. They could even use it to release a new 1 or 2 star character for the new story line etc. Might also finally be time to create some tokens that don't contain all dark reign characters... Heres to hoping!

yup. I've definitely seen a lot of requests for new non event story material.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'll be overjoyed if they added new "offline" missions in story mode. I have a funny feeling it might just replace Dark Reign story missions. Would've preferred they kept them, then again, they won't be adding all other episodes to it, guess there's no point(?)