800: **token
900: 1000 ISO
1000: 100 HP
1100: IM40 blue
1200: 1000 ISO
1300: IM40 red
1400: Invisible Bagman yellow

Comments

• LOVE the black OBW cover in the progression rewards. Can we do this one twice? icon_mrgreen.gif
  • This one is going to be tough for my budding *** team. I'll just aim for progression rewards and hope my bracket is kind to me
  • Wish astonishing wolverine prize would be changed to heroic token. I mean he doesn't even qualify to compete in the tourney. Hehe
  • Thought exactly the same. But they know better than us which covers people own and may need. They got the numbers. We only got the nerds.
  • Expect much gnashing of teeth from people without 3* covers (honestly, they should've done a 1* and/or 2* at the same time).

Ignore my thread. Weep.
  • F*cking 5am finish!
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Expect much gnashing of teeth from people without 3* covers (honestly, they should've done a 1* and/or 2* at the same time).

Ignore my thread. Weep.

Why not have default 3* playable at level 15 at least so everyone can at least participate?
  • This is gon be rough for me since I still have no good 3-star team and I'm gon be busy this weekend icon_e_sad.gif
  • My 3 stars are still so puny!

A real level playing field would be really fun I think. Only allow mid level, provided characters of whatever star value the tourney is at 3/3/3.

But this is the first Punisher PVP so I guess they're rewarding the long time players first, which is cool.
  • Might need to buy a new Ipad screen protector when I wear out the section where the skip button is. :p
  • This is gon be rough for me since I still have no good 3-star team and I'm gon be busy this weekend icon_e_sad.gif

If you would just knock it off and actually make some good pulls it'd be different!

<runs>
  • Lvl 92 5/1/3 IM40 is a shoe-in.

Other than that, I have lvl35 1/0/3 Spidey, lvl 25 2/0 Rags and Doom, and lvl 18 1/0/1 punisher and black widow... thoughts/suggestions?
  • 1st gets all the rewards from the next rank. Shouldn't that mean it gets 500 ISO and 200 HP? ;D
  • Zathrus wrote:
    This is gon be rough for me since I still have no good 3-star team and I'm gon be busy this weekend icon_e_sad.gif

If you would just knock it off and actually make some good pulls it'd be different!

<runs>
    I'm just not motivated to do Lightning Rounds because I don't really like villians. Hoping to use Punisher and Hulk in the long run. I could run IM40/Widow/Spidey, but my Sniper is only lvl4, but even at lvl5 I don't feel that's a strong team.

I have a semi-usable Mags and Hood, but I'm not sure I wanna dump ISO into them.
  • grimeon wrote:
    Lvl 92 5/1/3 IM40 is a shoe-in.

Other than that, I have lvl35 1/0/3 Spidey, lvl 25 2/0 Rags and Doom, and lvl 18 1/0/1 punisher and black widow... thoughts/suggestions?

Spidey for the protect tiles. And Rag if that's 2 red. Otherwise it doesn't matter I'm afraid.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    grimeon wrote:
    Lvl 92 5/1/3 IM40 is a shoe-in.

Spidey for the protect tiles. And Rag if that's 2 red. Otherwise it doesn't matter I'm afraid.

For the third I'd say punisher and save red for his execute.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    This is gon be rough for me since I still have no good 3-star team and I'm gon be busy this weekend icon_e_sad.gif

<runs>
    I'm just not motivated to do Lightning Rounds because I don't really like villians. Hoping to use Punisher and Hulk in the long run. I could run IM40/Widow/Spidey, but my Sniper is only lvl4, but even at lvl5 I don't feel that's a strong team.

I have a semi-usable Mags and Hood, but I'm not sure I wanna dump ISO into them.

What lvl r your mag and covers? Mine is 3/3/3 lvl 80 and he more than holds his own already despite lacking damage in his purple (a similarly lvled mag with 5 in purple would be hitting near 400 per a swap instead of around 260/280 as I am..still does about 2500 or so) and a blue @7 instead of @ only 5 ap. He is completely worth leveling up, and is quite scary on def if you don't run a team that kills fast enough or uses purple (as you neglect it and realize you let mag get 10 purple too late...extra irritating teamed with spidey as machine goes for purple w/ spidey like a bee to hunny).

Side note: any team with an IM as their best cover gets the "delicious meal seal of approval" of me licking my chops. IM is garbage on def and if his only use for his yellow is to pump HIMSELF up then that team is getting tko-ed without doing much damage.

My personal question is should I put more points into wolvie (**, so its for pve reasons mostly) who is only 44 or into spidey (40/79) doom (80/102) or magneto (80/89). Have a 3/3/5 grey suit but its lvl 25 and I don't plan on using her anyway...I refuse to use rag (lvl 18 3/2) and without green building and lvl 5 green she is just a free meal for def basically and a lvl 62 4/5/2 IM but that is a waste of ISO considering my other options.

Edit: lol..my spelling of honey. I must have been thinking of Winnie the pooh
  • Hm, anyone want to help me figure out who to level as my third for this tourney?

Character 1: IM40, 5/3/2, level 95
    Character 2: Doc Doom, 5/2, level 74
    Character 3: ???

Looking at either:
    Gray Widow, 5/3/5, currently level 34 or
    Spidey classic, 3/2/4, currently level 20.

I have about 37,000 ISO squirreled away, and I'm looking forward to any advice you folks have as to who should get it. Thanks!
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Forge wrote:
    Hm, anyone want to help me figure out who to level as my third for this tourney?

Character 1: IM40, 5/3/2, level 95
    Character 2: Doc Doom, 5/2, level 74
    Character 3: ???

Looking at either:
    Gray Widow, 5/3/5, currently level 34 or
    Spidey classic, 3/2/4, currently level 20.

I have about 37,000 ISO squirreled away, and I'm looking forward to any advice you folks have as to who should get it. Thanks!

Tough call. Widow is more level-dependent, but that doesn't look like a fast kill team, so Spidey will come in handy. I think if your model 40 had three in recharge, I would have picked widow for sure. I get the feeling Spidey scares people more, at least until Widow gets really high in level.
  • 140 Spidey
    112 Rag
    140 Widow
    for offense

and

140 Spidey
    112 Rag
    116 minus defense team bug Magneto or 99 minus defense team bug Hood
    for defense

yum yum