Current and Past PVE Listings

So after searching through the Events forum, I have not found a list of past PVEs Discussions in one section. I intend to update this with each new PVE if everyone feels this could be needed. I do have some missing, but have been unable to locate the discussion thread in the Event Forum. If you know of ones that I am missing and know where the link is post it and I'll add it.

By Event:
By Date:

Comments

• I couldn't find a link for it either, but I think the most recent Thick as Thieves even went from June 4th to the 13th. Give or take.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Thick as Thieves was June 5-June 11. I took a screenshot of "MPQ Latest News", but darned if I can figure out how to upload the picture.

edit 7/7/2014:
    Here's a *.pdf of the screenshot: http://freepdfhosting.com/20c01d0222.pdf
  • Thank you both. Now I just need to find a link.

Would anyone also like to see this event by date?

I can run two separate lists. One by event and one by date.
  • Updated to show by Event and by Date.
  • This topic deserve to be sticked
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    There was two Hulk events back to back, first ran over Christmas, was something like 20th Dec - 27th, then 28th - 3rd Jan or something. I forget
    Also Hunt event early December.

The Hunt
  • Twysta wrote:
    There was two Hulk events back to back, first ran over Christmas, was something like 20th Dec - 27th, then 28th - 3rd Jan or something. I forget

The Hunt

Thank you. I have added these. For the hunt link you provided, I am looking for the discussion threads on the forums so that individuals can read some of the issues that were experienced.
  • Updated with newest event.
  • Updated with the newest event.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Twysta wrote:

The Hunt

Thank you. I have added these. For the hunt link you provided, I am looking for the discussion threads on the forums so that individuals can read some of the issues that were experienced.

While I was looking for IW's intro and required nodes, I found thread for both first run of The Hunt and the second run of Unstable Iso. Hope OP gets updated.