Who do you think should get the Legendary or Gold treatment?

Options
Here are my 2:
Hulk - (Maybe a World War Hulk or Savage Hulk variant)
Sentry

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Spider-Man.
    But he kinda already got a Gold treatment. A gold Bullseye one.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Are we talking regular spidey, one of the future ones, or enhanced(Symbiote, 6 arm)?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Six arm Spidey would be awesome, that or Doc Ock arms Spidey. Personally I would enjoy a Colossus Juggernaut.
  • Unknown
    Options
    As always, Squirrel Girl.
  • Unknown
    Options
    DEADPOOL. That is all
  • Unknown
    Options
    @ fsentell colossus juggernaut; I couldn't agree more!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Professor X
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ghost Rider. One of the most powerful heroes currently. Deserves a gold treatment at the least
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    UM, only existing characters can get the gold treatment. Preferably the 1* and 2* ones.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'd love to see a gold plated Ares. Balanced? No. Reasonable? **** no. Did we need another R/G/Y 3*? Oh hell no. But I still want it. Call it my hubris if you will.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'd love to see a gold plated Ares. Balanced? No. Reasonable? tinykitty no. Did we need another R/G/Y 3*? Oh hell no. But I still want it. Call it my hubris if you will.

Do not put terrible ideas into the developers heads! Ares is already horrible as is with his sunder bug and the fact his powers are so AP cheap he can spam until the cows come home off of one cascade.
  • Unknown
    Options
    No one cares about silver (3*->2*) heroes and we've had enough lazy characters. They should focus on giving new heroes if they want the game to stay alive.

New game modes would also be welcome, like a mode where instead of us collecting points to unlock another sub, we add points to defeat a big villain, like Galactus. On success, those who contributed more than X points get a 3* token or even a 3* cover.
  • optimiza
    optimiza Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    No one should get the gold treatment. I'd rather see unique characters.

As for Legendary, Professor X I suppose.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Jean Grey - Phoenix should be Legendary
  • Tharos
    Tharos Posts: 129
    Options
    While Jugg should be fun, I fear that it will reduce diversity, so I do not they think they will do that.

I'd rather see a gold Bullseye, because:
    - he need a third power
    - this character is nearly useless now, and we need diversity, not useless chars
    - more 3* without red or green is always welcome
    - with more Bullseye, Captain Marvel will be put in some teams when facing it: this game should be based on game-to-game team composition, not "stick to my best team all the time, no matter which opponents I am facing"
  • Unknown
    Options
    Devil Dinosaur.