Time to say bye

Options
Hi all.

Unstable iso is my last event. Funny that unstable was my first event played probably in late October last year and now it will be my last. It was a pleasure to play with you all aspecially with people from my aliance.

I will not write about issues which this game has. Just enjoy it like I do past couple of months. My wife stoped playing it after spidey nerf and I got some big library of games so it won't be a problem to find entertainment.

It is quite hard to leave my rooster bcos I spent a lot of time to build it... But that is life.

Happy living all

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    You'll still hang in S.H.I.E.L.D.Hof, right?
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Damn.

I remember you dominating the Lightning Rounds last year. I kept telling myself I'd eventually get there. Guess now I'll actually have a chance at catching up! icon_lol.gif

Goodbye and Good Luck!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was in the same bracket as you in the first unstable iso event, still remember how u grinded the repeatables until u left so many of us behind.

Happy living!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Polkio, one of the true originals and a legend of the game, welcome to the retirement home buddy. I recall the original ISO8 well, you absolutely blitzed it. Man, that was some grinding back then, when it still felt novel and new. Oh how times have changed...

Good luck, god bless.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Still remember that first Unstable ISO event where Polkio just dominated it. Crazy.

Good luck with everything!
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Polkio's Amazing Grind-a-thon of the first Unstable Iso-8 event for Moonstone covers if you can believe it was a thing of legend. Of course those were the days of Rags in all of his glory and boosts cost iso. It still remains an impressive piece of MPQ stamina. I am sure you will be adding your style to some new game soon enough.

I was thinking back in those days I remember facing off against Polkio or The Ladder and being so happy when I beat them.

Good luck not many left from last October.
  • LordWill
    LordWill Posts: 341
    Options
    Sorry to see you go, have fun in your next adventure!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Take care.
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Best goodbye message so far! Stay positive and have a great one.
  • Kavel
    Kavel Posts: 85
    Options
    See you, Polkio. Yes, I remember being amazed by your run in that first PVE as well. Well done. I remember regretting that I hadn't ground harder when games were 3 points each in the early rounds, because that looked positively generous once they were 1 point per for the last 3-4 days. I wish Colognoisseur hadn't reminded me that we did all that for Moonstone covers.
  • Unknown
    Options
    And I had 5000 points in that event and won yellow xforce wolvie (sic!) from progression. It was best reward ever icon_e_smile.gif. Only drawing first red rag cover from lightning tokens (diabolical?) was similar feeling