Cheater very obvious G.T.R.

Options
Deviator1
Deviator1 Posts: 71 Match Maker
edited July 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I found a guy with 753 points who only had a borrowed Psylocke and two level 1s. I hit him using a 153 Daken a 115 Hulk and a 190 Psylocke. I looked at his roster beforehand and he had a mstorm and black widow 1* at level 600 on each. He hit me back very quickly for 29 points and still only has those 1* characters.

When I first saw him.
oXMerLx.png?1

kn3aQUx.png?1

After he hit me.
PZiLT9O.png?1

PIDEaCo.png?1

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I've been hit twice by this same guy.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So do you face his level 1s or level 600s? As i have him in a node and its easy points if its the former icon_e_smile.gif
  • Deviator1
    Deviator1 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    You fight his lvl 1s but he attacks with 600s
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Welcome to MPQ! The game where balance is made up and character levels don't matter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZusmA6TeFs
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think that BOP tourney messed up alot of people's rosters. Its just weird all this shows up a day after the tournament. Maybe not, but it seems that way
  • Unknown
    Options
    I got hit by the same guy too, by his lvl1 jugg n black widow. Stats were LVL600 when I checked his roster. He's in The X men now though
  • The1WhoKnocks
    The1WhoKnocks Posts: 29
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I had to face this guy, he is in my SIM bracket:

RQKsnxkl.png

Spq1Mnsl.png
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's weird that he is listed as XM 1 but he's not on our roster and I don't think he ever was? Maybe I missed something.

Trolls trying to ruin the game icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's weird that he is listed as XM 1 but he's not on our roster and I don't think he ever was? Maybe I missed something.

When he hit me he was listed as being in The Laboratory.

He's not listed on their roster though.

HkQbWI3.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    Seems there a bunch of hackers out there running a muck and causing a lot of problems for other players and alliances...

I think i was reading there were some extra players in a few of the top 20 alliances trying to get extra rewards and HP probably?
  • The1WhoKnocks
    Options

Umm, the game was ruined before G.T.R., lol. I don't see him on The X-Men roster when I click on it, but you see it there on his roster page. When I go to click on the Alliance, it is showing 19/20. IDK what the deal is, but it doesn't look good either way.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Me and this same guy exchanged about 5 battles togther. I was shocked to see a lvl 1 jugs and bw beat my 249 psy, 166 lthor and 166 Cmag, but when I look at his roster, it shows as lvl 400. I also say another team where a ** Thor with only 5 covers was showing lvl 94 in battle but 15 on his roster page. I honestly don't think it's cheating but a major glitch with the recent balance of powers event. One of my other team mate got hit with a guy that had lvl 1400 jugs with 150k in life points! Anyhow. These Devs hav got a major debacle on their hands.

Phaminator
    UncannyMugs
  • Unknown
    Options
    The really frustrating thing is that there are, what, like five or six threads about this tinykitty right now? A thread on almost every board on the forums all about this same sort of exploit. But that's not what is frustrating - what is frustrating is that when I logged on not five minutes ago, Silverhawk was logged on.

There is practically zero probability that he did not see these threads.

Are the devs monks? Did they take a vow of silence? Or have they just decided that since they're looking to hire a community manager in the near future, they're just going to wait for that guy/gal to show up and let them deal with it?
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Maybe this is the Comic Con announcement - level 404 1* heroes for the next patch! icon_twisted.gif
  • Unknown
    Options

He has applied to join X-Men in game (prepares for the wisecracks icon_e_wink.gif) and has now been dismissed.
  • Unknown
    Options
    What is frustrating is that when I logged on not five minutes ago, Silverhawk was logged on. There is practically zero probability that he did not see these threads. Are the devs monks? Did they take a vow of silence? Or have they just decided that since they're looking to hire a community manager in the near future, they're just going to wait for that guy/gal to show up and let them deal with it?
    To be fair, do we know what Silverhawk's actual job is other than cleaning up spam? Not everyone at a company gets carte blanche to make statements on a public forum on behalf of said company. That said, if he can't say anything he should at the very least get someone else in here to say something, because weekend or not, community manager search or not, this is ridiculous and this event is pretty messed up.