Coming Soon: The Everyone at the Same Level Reclasification

Options
yogi_
yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Half an idea I have been pondering for a while and half brought on by Balance of Power (where essentially are all characters are "equal" - at least from a level perspective).

What if all characters could be built up to the same level, permanently, so the level made little to no difference once maxed? What if each character was more intricately formed around their actual abilities, naturally having a varied set of abilities (and bonuses), with most having one or two things that really highlight them? That would be genuine "roster diversity".

I've started drafting something, but not got much time for a few days, so back in a while with the concept.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    So this is a fanfic then?
  • Geauxbotz
    Geauxbotz Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    yogi_ wrote:
    Half an idea I have been pondering for a while and half brought on by Balance of Power (where essentially are all characters are "equal" - at least from a level perspective).

What if all characters could be built up to the same level, permanently, so the level made little to no difference once maxed? What if each character was more intricately formed around their actual abilities, naturally having a varied set of abilities (and bonuses), with most having one or two things that really highlight them? That would be genuine "roster diversity".

I've started drafting something, but not got much time for a few days, so back in a while with the concept.

Have a great weekend everyone!

I don't think this was half brought on by Balance of Power. This sounds like Balance of Power...
  • Geauxbotz
    Options

This is a much better suggestion! If this turns into erotica let me know... icon_lol.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Geauxbotz wrote:

This is a much better suggestion! If this turns into erotica let me know... icon_lol.gif
    What do mean "if" - this is solid "when" territory if ever I saw it icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Geauxbotz
    Options
    He should have finished this tale yesterday. You know, when Juggs was still lvl 270... icon_e_surprised.gif
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    Geauxbotz wrote:

What do mean "if" - this is solid "when" territory if ever I saw it icon_e_biggrin.gif

Juggernaut focused intently on his target. It was to be their last breath alive. Or so they would feel.

Suddenly, without warning, he pushed forward...
  • Geauxbotz
    Options
    icon_lol.gif MOAR icon_lol.gif