Balance of Power - Season 2

Options
Have you ever dreamt to use a Lvl 1905 Juggernaut ?

Have you ever dreamt to use a Juggernaut with more than 150K Health Points ?

Windows hackers made it for you and are playing him on the current PvP...

jug110.jpg
jug210.jpg
jug310.jpg

I'm afraid the devs will be busy fixing this security problem on Steam...

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Apparently the D3 devs never listened to Raph Koster.
    Never trust the client. Never put anything on the client. The client is in the hands of the enemy.
  • Breakking
    Breakking Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    Ark,

I sent you those pictures and I wasn't 100% clear about them. This is an opponent that I have lined up in the current Psylocke PVP not the Balance of Power PVP
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pffft Easy. Cmags will put a stop to that......in 16 hours
  • Unknown
    Options
    61,104 pt Retribution.
  • Unknown
    Options
    ZenBrillig wrote:
    Never trust the client. Never put anything on the client. The client is in the hands of the enemy.

Somewhat off topic: I met Raph at a SOE event years ago, back in the Star Wars Galaxies days. He was extremely nice and a great interview.

Slightly more on topic: Someone should do the math and extrapolate how much Iso it would take to level a 1* character to 1905. I'd do it, but I ain't gonna. icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Breakking wrote:
    Ark,

I sent you those pictures and I wasn't 100% clear about them. This is an opponent that I have lined up in the current Psylocke PVP not the Balance of Power PVP

Yes, the title is a sarcasm as Jug was buffed in Balance of Power. icon_e_wink.gif
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thugpatrol wrote:
    ZenBrillig wrote:

Somewhat off topic: I met Raph at a SOE event years ago, back in the Star Wars Galaxies days. He was extremely nice and a great interview.

Slightly more on topic: Someone should do the math and extrapolate how much Iso it would take to level a 1* character to 1905. I'd do it, but I ain't gonna. icon_razz.gif

• Unknown
    Options
    FierceKiwi wrote:
    Thugpatrol wrote:

Sounds legit! And since I have no plans to verify this information in any way I will accept it happily without question! Thank you, sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar. This shiny point of reputation is yours with my compliments! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The most important number wasn't listed. How much damage does a headbutt do?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanos wrote:

All of it. All the damage everywhere, forever. icon_razz.gif
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thugpatrol wrote:
    Thanos wrote:

All of it. All the damage everywhere, forever. icon_razz.gif

Dare i say he's "unstoppable" ? icon_eek.gif
  • Breakking
    Breakking Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    Ark posted these pics for me. This Juggs didn't have Headbutt just Unstoppable Crash
  • Unknown
    Options
    He doesn't have a red cover, so no Headbutts to worry about.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Considering what hi match damage is, he probably doesn't need actual powers.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    daveomite tried fighting that team. His max Psylocke/Sentry/Hood was obliterated in a handful of turns just with match damage.
  • Unknown
    Options
    how much damage does his headbutt do?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Those stats aren't even correct for the level involved, because 7/7/6 is way too low for the weak colors, and 955/952/958 is too close for the strong colors (they're further apart than that for the level 270 characters in Balance of Power). It almost looks like some kind of bug is just adding an extra digit or two to various stats.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    how much damage does his headbutt do?

calculating on a linear progression, 1100/40=27.5*1905=52,387....so yeah....ouch
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah ouch. I had actually posted in the other thread about it here

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12687

just ridiculous. Thought I was in BOP again when I first saw him. Then the game kept bringing him up in nodes again and again.