How the Hulk scoring system works ?

So I'm just curious if you guys know how the scoring system works? Completing the same amount of missions, yet getting different points. How do you maximize your points? Do all the "impossible" or higher levels first?

If this is a duplicate topic apologies, just want to max what I can get so I can get a hulk lol

Comments

• Too early to know exactly, we'll see in an hour or twelve.
  • Haven't started. Monitoring the value of the first mission. Seems to be staying at 50.

Someone who has done the repeatable, are this mission point values decreasing?
  • Haven't started. Monitoring the value of the first mission. Seems to be staying at 50.

First Punisher mission went from 25 to 17 for me.

I think the first three missions are fix because non repeatable. Do them and monitor the missions after this (there are sub events also)
  • I've played through the non-Punisher missions in the sub-events. Replayed a couple and point values definitely decreased. Althought they weren't much to begin with.

First Punisher mission went from 25 to 17 for me.

Same, but it does appear in the early going that the mission stacks are not tied to other missions as they were in the hunt. I did the punisher mission and it dropped from 25 to 17. Did the other missions and it is still 17. I'm wondering if more missions are going to unlock/appear.
  • Scores definitely dropped. Which is annoying. Also I have no real idea what I'm ranked. Inside the Event is shows me at like 120, but outside I'm in the millions.

Which one is right?
  • Outside is the running points total to convince the Hulk, I think.
  • Ok first observation:

You can do every mission exactly 3 times until the value drops to 0. Could not verify this for the punisher missions but for the rest it works. And don't let yourself fool by the display. If you want to know how much the mission is really worth restart the app every time before looking.
  • Are these going to rubber band like the punisher?
  • Mommson wrote:
    Ok first observation:

You can do every mission exactly 3 times until the value drops to 0. Could not verify this for the punisher missions but for the rest it works. And don't let yourself fool by the display. If you want to know how much the mission is really worth restart the app every time before looking.
    Thanks. I guess they reset daily?
  • Mommson wrote:
    Ok first observation:

Thanks. I guess they reset daily?

Would be strange because the sub events are running only 24 hours... my guess would be something between 2 and 12 hours
  • Started the desert bracket. Imma sit on it after doing first mission to see if Amy of the points raise. I'll give it an hour for ppl to build some sort of lead. My first hunch is that this is a grindfest.

Why a grindfest? Because given the context of "recruiting the hulk" I believe it woukdnt make sense to use rubberbanding. My 2 cents. I'll still wait a little to double check my hunch though.

As for resets..it could be daily, every few hours, who knows yet. Try to drop this info if ppl get it.
  • Just dropped the 400HP to unlock my 30th slot in anticipation of getting Hulk'D. Are any of the repeatables out there dropping HP? I could use a bump.
  • Are there brackets for this? I think this is a non-bracketed event.
  • Are there brackets for this? I think this is a non-bracketed event.
    no main bracket, total pool, bit the sub events are bracketed.
  • Anyone currently have more than 116 points in Nevada?
  • Misguided wrote:
    Anyone currently have more than 116 points in Nevada?

Not in my bracket. Btw without the publisher mission it's 66 points. 50 points difference don't sound much in the grand scheme of things
  • It looks like rubber banding is not a thing. I exhausted all points, and am tied with a number of people atop both my sub-mission brackets as well as a few in the main event. I don't think rubber banding would generate that many ties.

Now to see how recharging works...
  • JohnduBois wrote:
    Now to see how recharging works...

If it turns out to be every couple of hours, it is going to be really grindy.