Destiny Beta

radiopy
radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
Okay, I know this is off-topic, but I'm posting it here anyway because - let's be honest - no one reads the off-topic board. The Destiny beta comes out on PS3 and PS4 today, and if you pre-ordered the game, you got three download codes so you can share with your friends. I have two extra. I figure a thread would be good to share these extra codes with fellow MPQers. No cost, no catch...if you want a Destiny PS4 beta code, send me a PM. I would encourage other forumites with extra codes to do the same. This tight-knit community has some perks, right??

Comments

• Does the code only work on PS4, or can I use it on my 3?
  • radiopy
    Does the code only work on PS4, or can I use it on my 3?
    I don't know. I don't think so though...sorry. If you can find something that says otherwise, I am happy to give you a code.
  • Where is my PC beta?!! icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Does the code only work on PS4, or can I use it on my 3?

Codes are platform specific. So no, I don't think so.

Also have fun anyone trying to download the client. Destiny has destroyed PSN. icon_razz.gif
  • radiopy
    sms4002 wrote:
    Where is my PC beta?!! icon_e_sad.gif
    Shameless plug (although I get nothing out of it), I kind of wrote an article in which I reference it: http://www.sizemorecapital.com/who-won- ... k-a-gamer/
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Beta registration codes are redeemed for any platform. You got those from retailers or some giveaways. Each registration code nets your 3 platform specific codes you got for the platform you picked while redeeming the previous codes. Those extra 2 platform specific codes can be given away.
  • radiopy
    Yeah, I gave away one of the extra platform-specific codes. I think it would be cool if more people did that as there are probably tons of people with extra codes and tons of people who want some!
  • radiopy wrote:
    Yeah, I gave away one of the extra platform-specific codes. I think it would be cool if more people did that as there are probably tons of people with extra codes and tons of people who want some!

Sure, share the wealth. Unfortunately I promised my PS4 codes to people already. I may possibly have extra codes when the Xbox One beta rolls around though.
  • I would love a ps4 code. I have time to burn and game looks super fun. Pm me I someone has one left
  • radiopy
    Alright, I'm out of codes but, like I said, I would encourage others with additional codes to post here. We're a community!
  • I have 1 PS4 beta code left also pm me if u want it

edit: i just gave it out