Unstable Iso-8 Event

I wanted to say so far I really am enjoying this new event especially because it is all PvE (with competitive standings). It was just frustrating sometimes to login and have your team beaten to a pulp and always feel like the next tier of rewards was beyond your grasp. Nice to see the change of pace and overall the variety in the events have kept me on my toes and into the game.

Thanks again.

Comments

• Yeah, i can only strenghen this. I really like this PvE Event it is much more relaxing if you don't have to hope at 495 points that noone defeats you while you do the last 5 points and you have to play the game differnt in PvE. I also really like the dialogues (especially juggernaut and venom icon_e_smile.gif ) and the difficulties in the missions. Also a good way to earn some extra ISO ^^ I really really hope that this event format will prevail and continue
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Agree with everything posted above. This new event is the cats meow.
  • It's the bee's knees!
  • the event is great! keeps me hooked checking back for more updates. I like (grudgingly when i dont get the right card reward) the 1 win only so rewards are a bit random. though i do also like that 1 zone can be fought multiple times at a low pt reward to grind a bit

thanks devs!
  • It's really a great move to have a PvE tourney, but it can be improved. It's boring and tedious to keep repeating the same mission, albeit only for a day or two. Maybe all the current missions on screen can be opened up for points play, but the difficulty level and points gain are all standardised. This gives it a bit of variety.
  • I was having a blast until today.

A lvl 73 Moonstone? She has 3000+ HP.
    Backed up with a pair of lvl 90 pyro/solider.

Even this event just became pay to play.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    Sarimrune wrote:
    There will be more phases in this event. Just because you can't seem to clear one mission meant for the top tier of current players doesn't mean that other missions will not be clearable.
  • Sarimrune wrote:
    I was having a blast until today.

A lvl 73 Moonstone? She has 3000+ HP.
    Backed up with a pair of lvl 90 pyro/solider.

actually there are some very good ways to clear them WITHOUT spending money...
    its all about the team comp. and maybe try to start with some AP in the back...
  • I dunt pay nothing and am farming her.
  • ArchJojo wrote:
    I dunt pay nothing and am farming her.
    If I may ask - what's your team and levels?